SuperBowl GAME thread --

What an awesome Super Bowl. It was like a heavyweight fight that went the distance. As a fan of neither team, I couldn't have asked for more. What a story it is for Philly. Enjoy the hell out of it. Outside of New England, these times are rare.

Outside of Boston and Pittsburgh, sports championships in general are rare.

That's right, you're in NJ aren't you?

A lot of Eagles fans up there I understand.
Yep. They love their Eagles out here. There are some Cowboys and Steelers fans too, but it's mostly Eagles fans in my area. We've had a few Eagles Spirit days at the school where I work, where people get to dress down and wear their Eagles gear. On Friday, they were playing the Eagles fight song in between blocks. One of the local papers even showed up to do a story about their Eagles pride. My mom, stepfather, and aunt love them some Eagles. I know they're all going crazy right now.

I'm not a football fan by any means, but I'm so happy for all of them, and for that city. Everyone wrote them off after Wentz went down, myself included. They beat Tom Brady and Gronk with a second string QB. Unreal.

Kevin Hart said the f-word on gameday prime. Those drunk philly fans lol

I'm not a football fan by any means, but I'm so happy for all of them, and for that city. Everyone wrote them off after Wentz went down, myself included. They beat Tom Brady and Gronk with a second string QB. Unreal.
Same here, while I cant even pretend to be a fan of Football(NFL, I enjoy Arena FB) I happy that a team not name Patriots won a SB.

I think NFL has to review these catch rules for next year, not saying that wasn't a catch, but it could of gone either way with the super slow mo.
These catch rules are a huge embarrassment to the NFL. They took something that was once common sense only to now break it down like the Zapruder Film. It doesn't help to have idiots like Cris Collinsworthless question not only the original call but the review as well. They are going to do something to correct these catch calls during the off season. I think last night's catch/no catch call review at the goal line went a long way towards correcting their previous errors. Definitely a step in the right direction.

1ig3u3uftbe01.jpg

Trashiest fans in football, several reported incidents of eagle fans breaking seats.

Tom Brady threw for 505 yards, the most in SB history and still lost.

Its time to end the Tom Brady vs X debates and time to realize that its a full team sport.

QBs are never on the field at the same time and do not have the same lines and receiving corps.

The Eagles beat the Patriots, no single person beat Tom Brady. This is a total team sport.

Tom Brady threw for 505 yards, the most in SB history and still lost.

Its time to end the Tom Brady vs X debates and time to realize that its a full team sport.

QBs are never on the field at the same time and do not have the same lines and receiving corps.

The Eagles beat the Patriots, no single person beat Tom Brady. This is a total team sport.
Is it a team sport when the Pats win or is that Brady winning?

Back
Top Bottom