Survivor China

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Okay, talk it up. Sorry to see that Chicken was the first to go, but I figured that he probably wouldn't last long anyway. It normall is the oldest to go first and he didn't do himself any good by deciding to not make any decisions.

Did you get a look at the muscles on James and the other black dude? I want them on my side when the fighting starts. LOL James reminded me of the big dude in the movie and book "The Green Mile". Though it's really early, but he's become my first favorite, simply because he seems to humble.

James is gonna bury a lot of teamates!
I was sorry to see Chicken go too, and thought Ashley should have been the first to go. She did absolutely nothing to help the tribe!

I figured Chicken would be leaving early --- all those "young'uns" wouldn't tolerate an old man too well.

The youngest member-Frosti-may well be the sleeper.

I had the same "Green Mile" thought about James, Buck. I liked Chicken but figured he'd go with his non-decision making.
The New Yorker chic, forgot her name, drove me nuts!

DeeDee, it's funny, but all the guys at work who watch the show had the same thoughts as we did about James. I would then guess that most people have thought that. Wasn't a hard comparison.

The New Yorker chic, forgot her name, drove me nuts!

My husband and I disliked her IMMEDIATELY!! I was sorry their tribe didn't lose so they could vote her haughty butt out of there!!!!!!!!

Wasn't there another farmer one year who made it quite a bit further? Sorry, I CRS and I'm not like some of those people who can remember everyone from all the seasons. Anyway, I thought the way he stepped back was going to doom him. I've read some things Jeff Probst has said about some of the contestants and apparently it was rather hard on the muscular people since they're used to eating a lot which keeps those muscles burning and growing. I don't have a favorite yet. Hopefully, I will on this show. LOL!!

Ooops...gotta go.. it's time to go watch pre-race. :)

Back
Top Bottom