Survivor!

A

Awesome_Bill

Pretty good to kick it off. I will say that it is getting a little old but i just had to watch it. I was very surprised that the girl who screwed up wasnt voted off.

Guess I'm gonna have to try Survivor........never watched it before. Too much hype.....figured it was just junk so I never tuned in.........first time tonight........about 35 minutes from now here on west coast.:)

Survivor started already. Dang I missed the first episode. What was the new surprise.

Damn-it, I admit I watched... Was prepping for our trip, so something had to be on in the background, right? :eek:

Originally posted by HappyHour
Damn-it, I admit I watched... Was prepping for our trip, so something had to be on in the background, right? :eek:

Uh huh!! Yeah something has to be on in the background!! :)

Originally posted by Tabasco
It will be shown again Sat.

Do you know what time it will be shown on Saturday so I can set my VCR since I work Saturday night.

Originally posted by Nascar24rainbow
Do you know what time it will be shown on Saturday so I can set my VCR since I work Saturday night.

Crap, I heard them say it, but I'm not sure. Either 8 or 9, but I think 8. CBS

I liked it...............first time ever watching it.........but I will give it a try...it was pretty good.........:)
Now to keep De awake long enough to watch it.....:D he fell asleep last night during it and during BB3........:D

This is the third Survivor that i have watched. This seems like itd going to be a good one, although I didn't like the outcome of the first episode.

:D I have never watched the first show. Don't even know where their at this time. I watched the real suvivors Gilligan Island. now they were suvivors.

Back
Top Bottom