Take a guess

Watched it Live and now watching the Rebroadcast on FS1 -- thoroughly enjoying it.

Must have been good Fox is talking doing it again next weekend at Texas

It's gotta beat the heck out of whatever they have in their library to show. It's not for me as entertainment, but keeping a sizable portion of drivers and the racing community engaged and connected is a very good thing.

I'll guess 750,000 viewers.

Last edited:
iRacing is dying. It ain’t like it was back in the day.

D9105FFA-B5C1-4DB9-870D-FB0CE83BD0BD.png

F960CE12-177D-4388-B3EE-30EBF02A77BE.png

By looking at social media it was a lot more than I thought would. Saw people talking about it that I wouldn't consider race fans

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Damn. Guess Sunday takes longer than others.
Friday usually comes out on Monday, Saturday and Sunday coming out together on Tuesday. Hopefully the schedule stays the same with all of the stuff going on but Nielsen don’t seem to have published their weekly social media metrics like they usually do on Monday so I guess we’ll see.

Friday usually comes out on Monday, Saturday and Sunday coming out together on Tuesday. Hopefully the schedule stays the same with all of the stuff going on but Nielsen don’t seem to have published their weekly social media metrics like they usually do on Monday so I guess we’ll see.

Ahh okay.

I never really look ratings up so I didn’t know those days was pushed back more than others. I just knew I always seem Wednesday night ratings from wrestling on Thursday. So I just assumed it be that way. But okay I’ll be ready tomorrow.

I did some investigating.

He called Bobby Hillin Jr. and got the number from him.

Me Charlie? I don't know what my Darling Bride had on the set Sunday. I was identifying and uploading my bird photos from Saturday. Still haven't finished the gulls from two weeks ago.

I'm not one to get between a man and his birds -- but maybe you can take some of your me-time to enjoy the gifts that Nerds and Geeks (in association with NASCAR) have provided to America in these troubling times.

I'm not one to get between a man and his birds -- but maybe you can take some of your me-time to enjoy the gifts that Nerds and Geeks (in association with NASCAR) have provided to America in these troubling times.
There are thousands of ways people choose to spend their free time. I haven't looked at any of the other thousands of video games popular in the last 20 years; what reason is there to start with this one? What makes this more worthy than the hundreds of other televised programs I haven't looked at?

"Gifts"? Do you think NASCAR isn't getting paid for this? That Fox isn't charging the advertisers? I admit to no knowledge of iRacing's business model but I'll bet they aren't coming out of this empty handed either. There are no "gifts" here, just people scrambling for alternate profit sources.

Anybody want to guess about how many viewers will watch Texas on Sunday? I'll guess 1.2 million before Spotter22 does

Back
Top Bottom