Talladega I Bonehead

Chase should have hit Logano square in the ass, instead I don't know what the hell he was trying to do. Got to be more positive with his moves, sure can't do that to anybody and have good results.

Chase should have hit Logano square in the ass, instead I don't know what the hell he was trying to do. Got to be more positive with his moves, sure can't do that to anybody and have good results.
He really should have.. would have just moved that whole lane forward

I thought the same thing at the time ...square up and hit him.

It's always tough to decide on boneheads at plate racing. Everyone is always bumping and darting in and out of line. Sometimes they make mistakes, but we didnt even see much, if any of that. Clean race with no clear bone from what I saw.

I thought the noose turned out just to be the garage door pulldown that is in every garage at the track?

I thought the noose turned out just to be the garage door pulldown that is in every garage at the track?
You were mistaken. If that was the case, no one would have commented on something they see every week, and the track wouldn't have called the cops.

Why Bubba? He never saw the 'noose'. One of his crew reported it.

I'm as guilty of jumping to conclusions as anyone here. I'll take the Bonehead, and be grateful there really wasn't anything to this.

You're fine man. You never implied you were one of the chosen few NASCAR fans who wasn't a virulent bigot.

We should all be glad there wasn't a genuine threat to Bubba's wellbeing. Hope he doesn't blame himself for anything, this is on NASCAR.

It was a noose fashioned out of a garage door pull. :idunno:
Stop with the madness. It was an end loop knot on a rope meant to be a handle for a garage door.

A noose will tighten when pulled and just a few pulls of the rope would render a “noose” knot no more.

Whoever fashioned the rope created a bimini twist knot to hold onto.

Stop with the madness. It was an end loop knot on a rope meant to be a handle for a garage door.

A noose will tighten when pulled and just a few pulls of the rope would render a “noose” knot no more.

Whoever fashioned the rope created a bimini twist knot to hold onto.
you could be right. They haven't said what type of knot it is.

Noose
Warnings
  • Do not put it around people's necks and tighten; it may be hard to get off and may kill the person.
  • It can be considered racist to hang a noose in places. Hanging a rival in effigy may lead to hate crime charges.
^^^this is what the FBI investigated.

Doubtful we'll ever see a pic of the "offending noose" because I'm sure if we did everyone's eyes would roll.
here is what it looked like from a distance, I have no idea about you but it sure looks like a noose to me

1592964648962.png

I’m sure Nascar and all the drivers will have Bubba’s back and will protect him from all garage doors.

Back
Top Bottom