Talladega Results

Discussion in 'Big Dawgs!' started by TexasRaceLady, Apr 30, 2018.

1. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Plank Owner Contributor

Results -- some big winners.

Whizzer 84 +60
    DF 53 +64
    fergy 52 +60
    Johali 44 +84
    de7x 41 +28
    kkfan 41 +28
    racer8 40 +28
    Princess 23

Standings

Johali 511
    fergy 505
    de7x 478
    DF 472
    racer9 452
    Whizzer 432
    Princess 419
    kkfan 413

2. DanicaFreak

DanicaFreak Green monster

im coming for ya gator

Johali likes this.
  3. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Holy Moly the two time Big Dawg Champeen is leading. Yeehaw. :D

Bring it on. We usually battle pretty close.

DanicaFreak likes this.
  4. Whizzer

Whizzer Retired entrepreneur

Man, oh man!! But it is a long way from the cellar to the third rung on the ladder!! And only five more rungs to go and 780 points - that is of today - to clinch the top spot, for one week or so until the dummy (me) fails to enter another extra points race. :idunno:

Congratulations to top dawg, Johali, DE7XWC, keep digging 'cause you're headed for a break through.

Johali likes this.
  5. TexasRaceLady

@Whizzer, next bonus will be for Daytona in July. Will you be home from your trip?

6. Whizzer

We leave June 10th and scheduled return to Englewood is June 25th. Got most things ready. My Bride likes to get things done in an orderly manner. Me? I just got noise canceling earphones for the long flight. ;) I'm ready to go!!

7. TexasRaceLady

Good. You'll be back. :) I'm with your Bride --- I like to get things organized and ready as early as I can. :)

8. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

We're leaving June 20th on our first summer trip and I have the beast pretty much ready to go except for the food. I like a head start also.

Whizzer and TexasRaceLady like this.
  9. Whizzer

There are times when I wish we still had a motorhome but after thirty years of travel via travel trailer - back in the days before the fifth wheel - and twenty-five years of motorhome travel, had enough but we did see and do some wonderful things we might never have done had we not had the motorhome. We sold the last one, a 2000 Foretravel 320, 36 foot, in 2002. The decision was easy as we went from paying $1.10 a gallon for diesel fuel to $1.40 and saw nothing but higher prices in the future as the U.S. had just invaded Iraq. We were getting around twelve and thirteen m.p.g., a jump up from our 1989, 36 foot Country Coach with a Cat engine. The Cummins in the Foretravel was more miserly with fuel mileage.

Johali likes this.
  10. princess

princess Team Owner

Failed again with the bonuses. Can I get any symphay with having eye surgery and not on the puter?????? Didn't think so.:angry: