Talladega

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
I can tell this race is going to be a complete joke. Tim George, Jr. and Maryeve Dufault were fastest in ARCA Open Testing at Talladega this past week. :rolleyes:

I can tell this race is going to be a complete joke. Tim George, Jr. and Maryeve Dufault were fastest in ARCA Open Testing at Talladega this past week. :rolleyes:

Now hold it! We all should know the race will be a joke. But never put anything into testing speeds especially ARCA tests for determining any conclusions.

I say the car count will be likely around 40-41 with at least 5 S & P entries. I will go on record now and predict the 1st caution will be Barry Fitzgerald. He is listed in Andy Belmont equipment and that should keep him in the draft just long enough too run out of talent by lap 3. He never had too worry about that in Wayne Petersons entries.

Benny "Does This Car Have Brakes" Chastain will also get the AARP folks coverage early on as well.

Now hold it! We all should know the race will be a joke. But never put anything into testing speeds especially ARCA tests for determining any conclusions.

I say the car count will be likely around 40-41 with at least 5 S & P entries. I will go on record now and predict the 1st caution will be Barry Fitzgerald. He is listed in Andy Belmont equipment and that should keep him in the draft just long enough too run out of talent by lap 3. He never had too worry about that in Wayne Petersons entries.

Benny "Does This Car Have Brakes" Chastain will also get the AARP folks coverage early on as well.

Glad to see you using these forums again.

You're probably right about the pride of Sykesville :( he'll end up on his roof.

You're probably right about the pride of Sykesville :( he'll end up on his roof.[/QUOTE]

Really nice guy and could do better with AB but I kind of doubt it. At least with AB he will have a spotter that has a clue of whats going on.

You're probably right about the pride of Sykesville :( he'll end up on his roof.

Really nice guy and could do better with AB but I kind of doubt it. At least with AB he will have a spotter that has a clue of whats going on.[/QUOTE]

He might do well on the short tracks.

Back
Top Bottom