Tanner Thorson

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by kkfan91, Mar 4, 2019.

1. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

2. AdoubleU24

AdoubleU24 Team Owner

Leave it to a NASCAR driver to survive a crash like that. Holy cow.

3. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

LewTheShoe likes this.
  4. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Look at that fricken Pickup. Damn.

5. jws926

jws926 Nissan Is Love, Nissan Is Life

Holly sh!t, that was a pickup?, you cant tell in the first photo, but glad to hear he survived, thoughts on a speedy recovery

6. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle

Heard about this earlier. Dodged a bullet but I'm curious what bones are broken. Guessing he won't be racing WoO in Perris at the end of the month.. glad he's going to recover.

7. Larsonfan1995

Larsonfan1995 Team Owner

He's damned lucky to be alive. Wow looks like that truck has been an obstacle at Monster Jam

8. clarkfn2284

clarkfn2284 Here to make you miserable.

I read earlier today that it was his arm that was broken. Not sure about anything else. Apparently he was drowsy and rear ended a milk truck entering a construction zone. Tanner is a really good driver out here and was starting to make noise and get some looks.

9. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Plank Owner Contributor

Bob Pockrass‏Verified account @bobpockrass
    According to USAC, Tanner Thorson had surgery last night for a broken left arm and right foot suffered in the highway accident. He also has a cracked sternum, broken ribs and a punctured lung. He is expected to make a full recovery.

10. Spotter22

Spotter22 Team Owner

Looking back on the thousands of miles I traveled from race to race I feel blessed to never once have been in an accident, close calls? Oh hell yes, but thank God nothing like this. Its a hell of life, Gob Bless young man. Look forward to seeing you back on your feet.

Greg and DWDawg like this.
  11. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Plank Owner Contributor

Bob Pockrass‏Verified account @bobpockrass
    USAC update on Tanner Thorson (highway accident): Surgeries Mon (broken left arm) & Wed (broken right foot). Breathing tube put in to help pump up collapsed lungs. Also suffered cracked sternum, broken ribs & punctured lung. Hopes to go home in next few days & make full recovery

12. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Damn I'm glad that he's doing well. What a bizarre crash.