Test

LewTheShoe

Seeking Skill-based Meritocracy... More HP Less DF
I think you do. If you're not hiding from your history here, why have you registered under at least three user names in the last 3 or 4 years? If you stand by what you posted as SkoalBandit33, why did you pretend to be a newbie when you re-registered as AtomicPunk55? And if you're not hiding from that, why is it now IanMcVittie with yet another newbie story?

I believe such disingenuous behavior deserves an explanation. When members of this community speak with another member, they deserve to know who they are addressing, within the context of this forum.

There are several areas I like, and some that I dislike. Occasionally I'll feel the need to speak my mind, and comment accordingly. I try not to repeat myself too frequently, and I try to limit unnecessary posts so I'm not cluttering up the forum and annoying everyone else.

But you? You clearly have an agenda, because the overwhelming majority of your comments are the same negative jabs at the current state of NASCAR, regardless of what thread you're posting in or what the topic is. They all come out the same. Even your "positive" comments reek of insincere optimism and backhanded compliments against the sport. You have this passive aggressive tone towards several members here, and at this point it just looks like you're trolling.

Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom