Texas at IndyCar 2014

Did i miss it...or did they ever interview anyone about what went wrong with Andretti's car?

Damn, another 500 yards and we might of had a different winner.

Actually, he didn't ask her out...she asked him out. That being said, i'm surprised John gave here the night off.:D
To Graham's credit, I'd probably have a terrible season if I was dating this woman too:

CourtneyForce2_crop_exact.png
I'm surprised John Oked that picture.:eek:

Good job Ed Carpenter! :punkrocke A really nice dude and he's built a really good one car team

power must be obama trainee......it's always "xyz's fault " .
best car...best team tonite.... wonder how many more power 'boo-boo's ' til roger's list hits limit ?

I don't mind Ed. He's built a good team really quickly and he's a great oval ringer.

dog on george all ya'll want . i'm no fan of azzhole.
but he ain't drivin tha car on ovals.....ed is.
an smart guy realizes weakness...ie--road courses / etc......thus conley.

Some fans just can't be pleased. People are really complaining that an American driving for a single car operation beat out the goliaths Penske and Gannassi? I'm a fan of the guy, it's not his fault he comes from a wealthy background (like most racers) and he's talented it's not like he's Paul Menard

power must be obama trainee......it's always "xyz's fault " .
best car...best team tonite.... wonder how many more power 'boo-boo's ' til roger's list hits limit ?

We are stuck with Power, he is a good enough driver to keep his seat. Guy sure can be annoying though

Did i miss it...or did they ever interview anyone about what went wrong with Andretti's car?

A tired used engine that saw service in the Indy 500 practice and qualifying sessions, I guess it went POW !!!!

-----It sure was a good race. I just watched it this morning. I went to a car show yesterday and I had to TIVO it. Glad to see Ed get his win.
----I'm a Chevy guy, so I can't get resist smiling over a Honda going up in flames. Let alone three of 'em. (Sorry you Honda guys)
-----For some reason I'm rooting for Will Power this year. He is turning out to be one heck of a driver. I had to chuckle when he spun Scott Dixon around at the Indy Gran Prix. That's what Dario had done to him for years. So, I guess he owed something to the Ganasi boys after so long. But four drive-thrus
in four races? C'MON WILL!! Get it together, dude. LOL!!
-----I was also glad to see JPM get a podium. I'd love for him to stay in Indycar. I hope he does well in the future.

Some fans just can't be pleased. People are really complaining that an American driving for a single car operation beat out the goliaths Penske and Gannassi? I'm a fan of the guy, it's not his fault he comes from a wealthy background (like most racers) and he's talented it's not like he's Paul Menard
He's an a**hole pretending to be this wholesome guy. Remember "If he didn't have a concussion, I'd give him one"? That's the real Ed Carpenter. He's the biggest douche bag in the series.

Another reason for the bad attendance.George Strait final concert pulled 105,000 down the road in Arlington.

Amarillo by mornin'..........Up from San Anton...........Everything that I got..........Is just what I got on..........
------Fantastic song!! :)

I got into a flame war once on another message board because I thought Kris Kristofferson was famous for being the actor from Convoy.

Which he is, I just didn't know about his country music exploits.

Montoya still playing restart games like his NASCAR days (remember when JJ got penalized because Montoya wouldn't go on the restart?)

Carpenter looked like he jumped early on that last restart, now says he did it because Montoya wouldn't go:

Then Montoya brought up the final restart, when he was running second and felt Carpenter got an early jump.

“I figured he’d be miffed,” Carpenter said later. “I was kind of sick of him. He was lagging back, trying to lay back, so yeah, I was slowing down because he was lagging back. I didn’t want him to get a jump on me. … He ended up finishing third anyway, right? So it doesn’t matter.”

As Montoya made his case, Power joked, “I think they should take the win off Ed and award it to the next car, yeah?”

Back
Top Bottom