Texas RACE thread ---

Jimmie reporting some pretty good wet spots on the track, says it'll probably be a while until the start.

Chad: The 2's hood just got destroyed by the dryer.
Jimmie: Maybe a bit lighter than it should be?
Chad: Yeah, maybe the flaps for sure. That'll be the next dumb mandated weight thing.

Start under yellow until the track is completely dry?
How about wait till the track is completely dry, then start the race. :confused:

Seriously, I know 10 laps won't make a huge difference in the long run...but racing is racing.

Stop wasting it.

I wonder if NASCAR will give these guys there spots back before it goes full green.

What channel is this on? Fox Sports 1 is showing some dumbass auto-cross thing.

Start under yellow until the track is completely dry?
How about wait till the track is completely dry, then start the race. :confused:

The cars on the track will help dry the track much faster. But why they're clicking off laps to do this is beyond me. I have never and will never like this practice. I've been to a race where they did this and, I know it's ironic that I'm saying this @dpkimmel2001, but the advertised distance of this race is 334 laps, not 324 laps.

Why dont they just tape that thing down... :confused:
and as I typed that DW opened his mouth

The cars on the track will help dry the track much faster. But why they're clicking off laps to do this is beyond me. I have never and will never like this practice. I've been to a race where they did this and, I know it's ironic that I'm saying this @dpkimmel2001, but the advertised distance of this race is 334 laps, not 324 laps.

Yeah, If I paid for tickets...I'd already be pissed that Sunday got rained about...but then to see them waste laps is crazy.

Keselowski's crew has tape ready to close the seams in the hood. Danica Patrick, Justin Allgaier also swing down pit road for the same issue. :mad:

Being at work on a Monday has its advantages. No TV in sight, which mean no chance of a Waltrip sighting.

I think they're wasting laps in case it starts raining again so they can get to halfway quicker.

Wrath of the Air Titans
tumblr_m1s7k54fwi1qekc96o1_r2_500.gif

Anyone want to bet they throw the green during the commercial?

Back
Top Bottom