That DID hurt

Lap3Forever

Staff member
went to the doc and he fixed my toe. i was screaming then laphing when he gave me the shot....but now the meds are going bye bye and it hurts like hell. so ya'll might not see me for a while. going to lay down and watch the race. talk to ya'll later.

I think someone did say it would hurt.:) Ingrown toenails are not fun.......and I can imagine having someone dig around and cut it out would be even less fun! *shiiiiiiiiiiivvverrrrrrrrrr*:bawling:

No crapola Wrangler,I been down that road,I had one ingrown so far It looked like I had wheelie bars on my heels.:p Hope you get to feeling better Lap3.Maybe they won't have to bring the TOW truck out to often during the race to remind you of it.:D

Ouch Lap3, Hope that heals right up for ya. Enjoy the Race!

just took my happy pill so i will be out of it soon. so if i fall asleep on my key board i will talk to ya'll in the morr.

"Pain is weakness leaving the body".....somebody told me that a long time ago.

Sometimes, I'd rather be weak!!!:p

Seriously dude, you got it fixed, so you'll be in better shape than you were before in no time......:D

O man I hate the doctors office. Lap3 I feel for you...I cant stand the site of someone cutting into me and all that blood. I had a mole removed from my back once and I thought I was gonna puke because I could hear them cutting into my skin, and that feeling was the worst I have ever felt...

How about when you got a tooth pulled........man that was terrible...hearing the ripping and tearing and......:bleh:

O Fergy *shiver down my spine* last time that happened to me I choose to get put to sleep for it. The IV was the worst part of it. lol

Originally posted by fergy1370
"Pain is weakness leaving the body".....somebody told me that a long time ago.

Sometimes, I'd rather be weak!!!:p  

Seriously dude, you got it fixed, so you'll be in better shape than you were before in no time......:D

hey fergy...............does that go the same for LABOR PAIN..weakness leaving the body.............or hurry up fool and get this baby out...hahahhaha:D

my math teacher (she is 22) said the shot they give you to num your toe/foot is the worst pain she ever felt. mom told me to tell he she will fell worse then that. :D

Back
Top Bottom