The Arena Football League is done

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Sucks I liked Arena ball it was a fun different take on the sport, but it's been a long time coming.

I've stolen the perfect gif for this :) XFL

tenor.gif

Jon Bon Jovi used to have an ownership stake in the Philadelphia Soul. As well as the band KISS and Richard Simmons had their own team briefly in LA (named the LA KISS).

Hall of fame QB Kurt Warner played in the Arena league from 95'-97' for the Iowa Barnstormers before going to NFL Europe and ultimately winning the Superbowl with the Rams. He is a member of the Arena Football League Hall of Fame.

There is a new iteration of the AFL back. However, I’m not sure if it will get off the ground. The Indoor Football League (IFL) has been a good league.

I think there is an appetite for a decent AFL or IFL, but there just doesn’t seem to be enough TV or sponsor interest besides the United Bowl on CBSSN.

Living in a city with no professional sports teams, we rely on our minor league teams to fill our needs for sports. We used to have the Wichita Force arena football team, but that folded of course. Now, we have the Wichita Regulators which began play last season. I wasn’t living here at the time of their season last year, but I do plan on going to a game or two this year. Though I have never really followed arena football, I always enjoyed the games I have been to over the years.

Back
Top Bottom