The Back Seat

42ILoveU

A guy took a blonde out on a date one night. Eventually, they ended up parked at 'lovers point' where they started making out. After things started to progress, the guy thought he might get lucky. After a few more minutes of fooling around, he asked his date, "Do you want to get into the back seat?"

"NO!" she answered.

Okay, he thought, maybe she's not ready yet. Now he has her shirt and skirt off and the windows are steamed. Things are getting really hot, so he asks again, "Do you want to get into the back seat?"

"NO!" she answers again.

Now he has her bra off, they're both very sweaty, and she even has his pants unzipped. Okay, he thinks, she HAS to want it now. "Do you want to get into the back seat NOW?" he asks again.

"NO!" she answers yet again.

Frustrated, he asks the blonde, "Well, why not?" "Because I want to stay up here with you!"

:XXROFL:

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 02:38 PM
Kelly..are YOU blonde by chance? Half-blonde? None blonde?Uhhh.. I better shut up, now, you think Bow? :unsure:
uuhhh....yeah I do, I would hate for you to end up in the corner all by yourself because I had nothing to do with this.
whistling.gif

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Oct 20 2004, 02:48 PM
:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

hmm, i got a backseat now....**insert thinking smily here** :lol: :lol:
kinda like this???
g.gif

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 02:38 PM
Kelly..are YOU blonde by chance? Half-blonde? None blonde?Uhhh.. I better shut up, now, you think Bow? :unsure:
You've seen my pic, Do I look Blonde to you? :p

OK ..... 97 ..... start explaining !!!!!! <_<

I would hate for you to land up in the back seat by yourself !!!! :lol:

Originally posted by 42ILoveU+Oct 20 2004, 04:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (42ILoveU @ Oct 20 2004, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-97forever@Oct 20 2004, 02:38 PM
You've seen my pic, Do I look Blonde to you? :p [/b][/quote]
:unsure: :unsure:

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 05:57 PM
You guys do know what you call an upside down naked blonde, dont you?

A brunette. ;)
:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

:lol:

Get him Maj !!!!!

I'm sure he done something to deserve it. <_<

Back
Top Bottom