The Beer Thread

Lap3Forever

Staff member
OK guys and gals, we have this about once a year.

I have drank a few beers, even b4 i was 21. *angle* So far the best would be Bud Select(well all 3 of the Bud brand i have drank). and the worst would be very close between Natural Light and Miller Light.

A real American beer would be Sam Adams, Bud gives me a headache after just one...can't stand that beer.

I like red hook once in a while along with Weinhart's private reserve..

My mainstay is bud...

Well Sam Adams is brewed in America, hence it is an American beer Prof. Rolling Rock is a great beer, never had a hangover after drinking that stuff, too bad Bud bought them out. I've had some great Micros over the years, had some stuff out in Colorado called Hogs' Heaven. It is 9% alcohol by the 22 ounce bottle, great stuff, also about $4/bottle.

With finances tight now, it's Busch Light for me, but Bud gives me a wicked headache even after 1 or 2. Coors makes me sick to my stomach, and I LOVE ALE. Do they still make Nordic Wolf? MMMM and Sam Adams is prime!

Ha! I love this thread. Before I tell you what I believe is the best beer/beers, let me just say that if I were a brewer here in the US, I'd want to make the beer that sells the most. In that case, I wouldn't care what or who said it tasted like. The bottom line for me would be how much money could I make.

Okay, enough of that already. My favorite is Guiness Extra Stout.

Augustus Busch would agree with you. I don't know how many of you have read his biography but that was one interesting family. How they got started, how they coped with Prohibition. The crime, kidnappings, etc.

I've tried several of Sam Adams and have loved all of them.

Lablatt Blue is another that I like.
Sounds kind of strange coming from a Texan. LOL

I like the Lablatt non-alcoholic beer (Nordic). As a matter of fact I brought 12cases of it back from Canada last year.

When I was drinking real beer:

When I lived in Pennsylvania I drank a lot of Rolling Rock.
When I lived in Texas I drank a lot of Lone Star and Falstaff.
Before my doctor took alcohol off my diet I drank a lot of any kind of beer.:D

Almost got some Sam Adams today, but did not. Might get some for the weekend tho. About what is the cost of Sam Adams comparied to orther beer?

Ha! I love this thread. Before I tell you what I believe is the best beer/beers, let me just say that if I were a brewer here in the US, I'd want to make the beer that sells the most. In that case, I wouldn't care what or who said it tasted like. The bottom line for me would be how much money could I make.

Okay, enough of that already. My favorite is Guiness Extra Stout.

Hey buck, you said you liked Red Dog at one point right? I found 2 places that sell it around me, i never have had any, but i know its hard to find.

Hey buck, you said you liked Red Dog at one point right? I found 2 places that sell it around me, i never have had any, but i know its hard to find.

Lappy, Black Dog, not Red Dog. Never did like that Red Dog stuff. Most of the beer I drink costs more than 6 bucks a sixer and sometimes is about 8 bucks. I hate that! Maybe I should get out the old barrell and brew my own again. Might be an other good hobby to start again. :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom