The best cheeseburger on earth......

2 Sweet

HMS 4-life
.....and you can make it yourself in a few minutes!

Form a 1 lb burger patty (3 parts ground beef, 1 part mild breakfast sausage....this is very important)
Cover both sides with garlic powder, and additional seasoning (salt/pepper, steak, etc)
Add a generous amount of Chipotle Tabasco sauce. Soak the whole patty!
Grill to 140* or so
Add American cheese
Remove from grill, place on a buttered/toasted bun
No need to add any condiments!

Seriously, that's it, easy peasy. You're welcome!

20240628-130332.jpg

I say hell naw on the Chipotle Tabasco sauce, every thing else is mostly spot on, one other exception is a 1/2 pound burger not 1 pound, you will get a more harmonious outcome and the meat to bun to condiment ration is much better. JMHO.:D

I say hell naw on the Chipotle Tabasco sauce, every thing else is mostly spot on, one other exception is a 1/2 pound burger not 1 pound, you will get a more harmonious outcome and the meat to bun to condiment ration is much better. JMHO.:D

Very true! The size of the patty doesn't matter, as long as the beef/sausage ratio is considered.

Adding the Tabasco sauce before grilling is a game changer! Although I strongly prefer the "chipotle" version vs the original

1.5lbs ground cow, 8 oz Bass Farms sausage, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, healthy dose of Tapatio. 4 in skillet, two on George Foreman. Let's see how this works.

Attachments

• IMG_20240629_192657011.jpg
    IMG_20240629_192657011.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
I et one of them. The George Foreman tends to come out dryer than optimal. But it's fine. 4 from skillet in Tupperware, one from GF in Tupperware. Gonna try to reheat in the air fryer on bake? Haven't had much luck cooking meat in it. Only tried once... don't remember if I air fried or baked it though.

I only eat one burger at a setting. So these will last 4-5 days. Forgot the buns hun. Had to use bread. Did add mayo & mustard. Maybe a 6 on 10 scale?🧐 I'll get some buns hun.

If you do a search of "best cheeseburger," you'll get a ton of results. It seems the smashed burgers are popular right now but I believe that trend will fade away. I like mine grilled. Some people mix meats; beef and pork, beef and sausage, beef and ground turkey, I've even seen beef and chorizo. Fat percentage plays a key part in both flavor and juiciness. 90/10, 80/20, 70/30?
As far as toppings go, the possibilities are endless...What type of cheese; American, Colby, Swiss, Pepperjack? Red or white onion? Grilled onion or raw? Mayo, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce? Poblano chili? Lettuce? Pickle? Tomato? Bacon? What type of bun; Brioche, Onion, Sesame, Ciabatta, Pretzel? 😵‍💫

Back
Top Bottom