The chase grid for Xfinity is absolutely disgusting.

34R7H130UND

Team Owner
18 of 33 races completed...

Only 4 wins by Xfinity drivers. Bahahaha

I don't have time to give a rat's axx about the Xfinity series anymore I would totally watch it though almost every week if it wasn't for the cup domination just my two cents

I don't have time to give a rat's axx about the Xfinity series anymore I would totally watch it though almost every week if it wasn't for the cup domination just my two cents
I love the xfinity series. I love all motorsports. The championship is just meaningless that's all.

The only guys I have seen race are Erik Jones in cup as well as Gaughan, Sadler and Ty Dillon when he subbed for Tony Stewart. I don't think I have heard of the rest of them as I quit watching Busch once the Cup regulars ruined it for me. IDK what goes on now as I could be missing some decent racing but I just don't have the desire to tune in.

The only guys I have seen race are Erik Jones in cup as well as Gaughan, Sadler and Ty Dillon when he subbed for Tony Stewart. I don't think I have heard of the rest of them as I quit watching Busch once the Cup regulars ruined it for me. IDK what goes on now as I could be missing some decent racing but I just don't have the desire to tune in.
Same here.

You really are not missing any really great racing a majority of the time, its pretty much just follow the leader( Kyle) for 300 laps.

If the cup guys weren't in the race you would see (insert name here) driving for Gibbs/Penske/Childress/Hendrick winning every race. You realize that, right?

And as long as those insert name here drivers where full time X series drivers, that would be ok.

Then I'm not sure I get the point. You're okay with multi team multi million dollar domination as long as it's not a guy that races cup??? They still share notes with their respective cup teams while the little guy struggles.

And as long as those insert name here drivers where full time X series drivers, that would be ok.

If the cup guys weren't in the race you would see (insert name here) driving for Gibbs/Penske/Childress/Hendrick winning every race. You realize that, right?

Exactly I have no problem with the organization's being in the Xfinity series. It's fine if they want to grow talent. But you do realize there is literally almost no point in watching the race because when the Gibbs cars are this much better than every one else Kyle Busch is going to win. I know your a fan of his and that's great but it's not interesting to watch follow the leader no matter who they are. He is way more talented then most plus the best car that's way to easy. I feel the same way about the Penske cars trust me I wish Austin Therioult was driving the 22 yesterday. What a waste of time and resources to fly Brad to Iowa.

Back
Top Bottom