The Clash

I’m afraid for Chase if the Preacher’s Grandson gets to the back bumper

What really grinds my gears about this on board fetish Fox has is, because of the pylon and the screen layout, there’s room for a third video box to show the racing.
80EC567A-C95B-46EA-8041-A21AB8AC10CA.jpeg

Oh Clint…you can’t say these things in 2023 about a woman!

Let’s get to commercial here, she almost got Clint fired Lmao

I got a good chuckle out of them suggesting he wouldn't push the envelope since it wasn't necessary. They must've missed Martinsville.
Exactly what I said. Dudes forgot he needlessly wrecked a teammate out of the playoffs lmao

Ty has a few brain cells. If he would have bumped the Nascar jesus out of the race it would have been catastrophic.

Dont know why it jumped in my head , but I was
thinking how would Dale Sr. liked racing on this
quarter mile? Well, off to the front porch to
enjoy the full moon and a short stogie.

Ok that's a stretch... She was never  Elvis famous.
Gwen Stefani has made music for generations and across multiple genres (alt rock, pop, hip hop, country). She’s right up there with the likes of Lady Gaga and Miley🔥.

She was a superstar of the highest order in the 90s and 2000s and even last decade for her role on The Voice.

Of course people today also think Mariah Carey is the Christmas lady and not a 5 time Grammy winner and 34 time Grammy nominated artist.

Gwen Stefani has made music for generations and across multiple genres (alt rock, pop, hip hop, country). She’s right up there with the likes of Lady Gaga and Miley🔥.

She was a superstar of the highest order in the 90s and 2000s and even last decade for her role on The Voice.

Of course people today also think Mariah Carey is the Christmas lady and not a 5 time Grammy winner and 34 time Grammy nominated artist.
....but NASCAR. ;)

Back
Top Bottom