The Crew Thread

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
Time for a thread about the people who slug it out on pit road and in the shops? I think so ... I’ll start:

Bozi Tatarevic (ta-TAR-avitch) has scored a part time over the wall gig with a Cup team that allows him to continue on with his Vasser-Sullivan Lexus IMSA job.

No word on the team yet ... I’m thinking 23X1 ... his girlfriend works there.

Time for a thread about the people who slug it out on pit road and in the shops? I think so ... I’ll start:

Bozi Tatarevic (ta-TAR-avitch) has scored a part time over the wall gig with a Cup team that allows him to continue on with his Vasser-Sullivan Lexus IMSA job.

No word on the team yet ... I’m thinking 23X1 ... his girlfriend works there.

Bozi is my kind of guy. Technically focused....educates fans....seems like a great guy who loves motorsports.

This thread is way past due.
If I recall correctly, a few years back, NASCAR or the networks had a little push to introduce the team members. For whatever reason that ended. I think that is a huge opportunity being missed.
Thanks Aunty

female-mechanic-blue-suit-sits-near-tire-holding-wrench-female-mechanic-sits-near-tire-holding...jpg

^^ The 19 team had a really bad day. They lost a tire rolling out of the pit and they lost one out on the track.

Heres my former teammate and bud Shawn Hopkins, works at RCR for Austin Dillon. He got a pic with Coach Reid.

Back
Top Bottom