The dust from the Sahara

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
has really moved in. You can't really tell until you look off into the distance at the hills. Looks like a heavy fog.
That, and the fact that my car is covered.
I think that if I spent a lot of time outside, I'd have to wear a mask.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
That must have been one heck of a windstorm over there. When the weather guy said something about it and that it was coming I thought what will they come up with next. Welp it was hazy just like he said.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
That must have been one heck of a windstorm over there. When the weather guy said something about it and that it was coming I thought what will they come up with next. Welp it was hazy just like he said.
The one good thing ---- the heavy dust will keep storm development down in the Atlantic.
Today was only in the mid 80s because of the cover, rather than the upper 90s.

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
I haven’t see’d any of the dust yet. Dang near 90 degrees right now at 6:30 but supposed to cool dawn for the weekend.

Racer1930

Team Owner
Amazing that dust can travel that far - I did see a Discovery channel show once though where they said that during the "Dust Bowl" some of the dust from Oklahoma ended up on the president's desk in D.C.

racefan41

Team Owner
This seems like something that would be newsworthy as its heading our way. I heard nothing about it till someone at work mentioned it today

Top Bottom