The final top ten from Wally's World

H

HardScrabble

Wally Dallenbach has given his predictions for the final WC points standings this season. Top nine really, of the current top ten he has them all remaining except Elliott, who will take his place as the 10th spot finisher is unknown.

Wally's Predictions

1 - Jeff Gordon
2 - Jimmie Johnson
3 - Sterling Marlin
4 - Tony Stewart
5 - Kurt Busch
6 - Mark Martin
7 - Rusty Wallace
8 - Matt Kenseth
9 - Ricky Rudd
10 - ???

It looks like Michael Waltrip might fill in the 10th spot. The WAy he is climbing up the points ladder he might be higher up than that.

Mike has a good shot at a top ten and maybe higher. pettyfan i am gonna be realist i don't think Kyle can ket in the top 10 this year becasue he has only cracked the top 10 once this year and it takes more than that. I think Kyle will get a top 15 this year but with they way the compition is this year i don't think he has a shot at a top 10 but hey i would take a top 10 if he can get it, but he would have to start getting a bunch of top tens now and maybe a win or two( i see him winning this year anyways)

This is why good 'ol Wally is in the booth and not on the track.

Consistancy is it's own reward. Ryan Newman has 5 top 5s and 8 top 10s. BUT in my heart I want to see Bill Elliott in the top 10 at the head table in Dec.

Look out here comes Wally Way In The Back.Followed up BY Benny Partial Parson.:p Wally is a nice guy,I am going to Vegas On those picks.NOT:p

Bill will get there before Michael will. Mikey isn't near the driver that everybody is making him out to be all the sudden. He will go back to his true form and he'll end up about 15th in the standing when it's all said and done. Bill is a much better driver than Mikey and I fully expect to see Bill on that stage come banquet time. IMO.

B.C. I will take those odds to Vegas.Mikey will fall thru the water he is walking on right now.:)

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
Bill will get there before Michael will.  Mikey isn't near the driver that everybody is making him out to be all the sudden.  He will go back to his true form and he'll end up about 15th in the standing when it's all said and done.  Bill is a much better driver than Mikey and I fully expect to see Bill on that stage come banquet time.  IMO.
Thats right!!!

Back
Top Bottom