The future of HMS

Senior did his talking inside a car on the track. The BS talking commercial drivers of today don't have anything to say that would interest this race fan. (speaking for myself)

Maybe so, but unless you are writing a big check, this is what is now required. The sport craves it. How many rants have we witnessed here when a certain driver refuses to talk after a race?

Maybe so, but unless you are writing a big check, this is what is now required. The sport craves it. How many rants have we witnessed here when a certain driver refuses to talk after a race?
The sport doesn't crave it, the sponsors do. I doubt any driver likes having to read off all his sponsors. OK maybe JJ. :D You don't really call the rants here as noteworthy do you? If they didn't have that to bitch about they will chose something else like Brad having a horse face or his clothes style isn't very good.:rolleyes:

The sport doesn't crave it, the sponsors do. I doubt any driver likes having to read off all his sponsors. OK maybe JJ. :D You don't really call the rants here as noteworthy do you? If they didn't have that to bitch about they will chose something else like Brad having a horse face or his clothes style isn't very good.:rolleyes:

Damn good points. Well said.

Until you have won, you haven't won. This whole Bowman thing is courtesy of the Hendrick PR machine. They have been behind in developing talent. Jr. sits. Bowman decent. Like Jesus took the wheel. Then, Jesus comes back, grants him the Clash, and not only do we have young talent at HMS, but we all love each other. Bowman had better have been promised something, or his crotch grabbing tweet is pretty stupid.

Just trying to keep up with the Jonsus PR, my Lord.

Interesting posts.

I think that there is the possibility that some cars could be wadded up, but at the same time, this aggressiveness could net him a win or two, and this would put him in the Chase, obviously.

With regard to JGR having to sign him? Yes, I believe that their hand was forced. 100%. The loss of Kyle Larson is a sore subject for Toyota. This wasn't going to happen again.

Another year in Xfinity? Probably, but given the above post, it was never going to happen. Daniel and his people are more patient.

At the end of the day, both Daniel and Erik will have successful careers, however IMO.

413041311.jpg

So he will win races in his first year?

413041311.jpg

So he will win races in his first year?

Taco!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!
To answer your question....Yes, I believe he will. In fact, I will show my hand on my Bold Prediction for this year....I think Erik will win before Chase does.

Taco!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!
To answer your question....Yes, I believe he will. In fact, I will show my hand on my Bold Prediction for this year....I think Erik will win before Chase does.

I have a hard time posting here, because someone apparently holds a grudge forever and controls my First Amendment Rights.

I have a hard time posting here, because someone apparently holds a grudge forever and controls my First Amendment Rights.
No one has First Amendment rights on a privately operated forum. The amendment guarantees you freedom from government interference; it doen't require others to provide you with an open medium.

Back to HMS

I like Bowman sticking around, it makes more sense for him to stay in good with Hendrick than to sign with some back marker team.
If I had assurances from Mr. H., I would gladly spend another year or two developing my skills in X ride with Jr. while waiting on a seat (#5) to open up.

If I had assurances from Mr. H., I would gladly spend another year or two developing my skills in X ride with Jr. while waiting on a seat (#5) to open up.

I agree.

How many drivers have seen their careers flounder in the world of back marker teams? Bowman would have be a total idiot to leave HMS at this point.

You can always tell who the Closet Toyota guys are.

Back
Top Bottom