The future of the forum

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
As TRL said in the announcement, we need your help to keep the doors open. To that end I am joining TRL in giving $10.00 a month. Please join us.

I want to personally thank everyone who has donated for this cause.
I know im not around much, but i do stop in and post when i can.
The paypal button does not allow me to see the username of the board member only an email address, so if I have missed thanking anyone its only because i dont know who it actually was who did the donation. So if you would kindly send me a PM I would appreciate it so that i can thank you from the bottom of my heart for what your doing to help.

Sam

Please let one of the mods or admins know if you've donated. We want to be able to thank you, personally.

We're working on something special for contributors.

The Kat echos TRL and NW and for any who have my e-mail addy, you can contact me as well.
We have built a wonderful community over the years, ditched the jerks and bots, and this place is home for many.
Youse guys ROCK!:bounce:

Thank you to all who have donated! I don't know what I'd do if this place went away!!! ((((((((HUGS TO ALL))))))))

WOW BOBBY! Thank you! [[[[[HUGS]]]]]
It's the least I could do.
I joined this forum two years ago. All that I have contributed, so far, has been my sometimes-unwanted opinion.
I've enjoyed visiting with everyone here. I've enjoyed all of the interaction here, all of the agreements and disagreements.
It would be a shame if this place went away because of a few dollars.
I just wanted to do my part.
I appreciate this place and everyone here.

Hey guys, i'm sorry for being late. :(

I've donated as well.

And i dont want to be thank because i did it because i want to keep this Board up and running as you all do and i dont want to leave here, plus you guys will go bored if i'm not here so i can annoy you all. LOL kidding.

I made a donation last night because Free Speech isn’t just for those with a press pass. This forum gives people the opportunity to express what’s on their minds and I hope it continues.

I am working on getting the site moved to a new home on my servers. The cost of my servers will remain unchanged, at $198/mo, and just whatever everyone can manage to help me out with will be greatly appreciated. Sam has said that he will forward all donations to the cause, to make sure I can keep all the sites up. The bad side: I'm almost out of space on them, so I will need some assistance to put some new hard drives on the servers. The server company will charge $125 for a 300gb drive for my web server and $300 for a fast 150gb drive for my database server. I'm also asking all the other sites I'm already hosting to help me out as well, so don't think this has to be burdened by RF alone. I just need a bit of help to get the upgrade done, and I'll figure out some more stuff at that point.

Back
Top Bottom