The Martinsville Night Race

Just got home. Absolutely incredible to see at night. I can't decide if that was the worst or best race I've seen. At one point Timothy Peters and the 2 car (I think) went side by side for a good 10 laps.
I can't wait for a Cup race at night. Hats off to Martinsville once again. I can't wait for the Cup race weekend.

looked at the results....didnt see moody...

Just got home. Absolutely incredible to see at night. I can't decide if that was the worst or best race I've seen. At one point Timothy Peters and the 2 car (I think) went side by side for a good 10 laps.
I can't wait for a Cup race at night. Hats off to Martinsville once again. I can't wait for the Cup race weekend.

OMG , you (all) are so lucky to have been there. I hope I can find the feature on youtube somewhere.

Andy broke the emoji app on this site , lol.

Nice crowd. Spring (date swapping perhaps) Martinsville race at night eventually???

Nice crowd. Spring (date swapping perhaps) Martinsville race at night eventually???

I'm willing to bet that the coming race at martinsville will start late enough to make it the first unofficial night race. Then, next year, they will just make it officially a night race and start under the lights.

I'm willing to bet that the coming race at martinsville will start late enough to make it the first unofficial night race. Then, next year, they will just make it officially a night race and start under the lights.

October race will end at night.

And actually, there was a Modified race run under temporary lights at Martinsville in the middle part of last decade.

Back
Top Bottom