The NASCAR I love and miss is back.

Nascar is so back. Last night's race was so good that I've been listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd all day and there's thoughts creeping in that maybe the American Dream isn't dead after all. Makes me want to go to a classic car show and chop it up with some older folks who have a shared love for American horsepower. Maybe even join a bowling league. That race turned back the clock.

If I may, maybe what was going to be done to Fontana-the reconfiguration can instead be done to Texas
Yes this, leave Fontana alone, it put on a great race with the new car, lets turn Texas into a short track, I mean it can't get any worse can it ?

Nascar is so back. Last night's race was so good that I've been listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd all day and there's thoughts creeping in that maybe the American Dream isn't dead after all. Makes me want to go to a classic car show and chop it up with some older folks who have a shared love for American horsepower. Maybe even join a bowling league. That race turned back the clock.

I went to the race on Sunday and the whole thing was awesome from the prerace Skynyrd concert to the full house to the great racing. The last 600 with an atmosphere like this was at least 6-8 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom