The NASCAR Renaissance

I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around a NASCAR Renaissance. It is just the verbiage, the phrase NASCAR and Renaissance just don't go together imo.

I am more comfortable with "shiet fire","that thing ran like a scalded dog", "every point matters,", even "Boogity" " Boogity" "Boogity".

Anyways back on topic…this sport is the most fun it’s been in a while. I truly hope new folks discover it and become life long fans

I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around a NASCAR Renaissance. It is just the verbiage, the phrase NASCAR and Renaissance just don't go together imo.

I am more comfortable with "shiet fire","that thing ran like a scalded dog", "every point matters,", even "Boogity" " Boogity" "Boogity".

renaissance

renascence​

/ (rəˈneɪsəns, US ˈrɛnəˌsɒns) /

noun
  1. a revival or rebirth, esp of culture and learning

To note: Surprisingly the old team of Kyle's rebadged to Chevys with three trucks has won all three races against the four truck heavily sponsored Ford team of Thorsport and the 5 truck Toyota team that was supposed to replace Kyle's team with heavy factory support.
Who engineered those rebadged Chevys? #AskingForAFriend

Anyways back on topic…this sport is the most fun it’s been in a while. I truly hope new folks discover it and become life long fans
I hear you man, and I am not trying to be contrary, but this sport has always been fun. Always. If new fans need three wide photo finishes every week, they won't be staying long. If the understand how great Vegas was, we got 'em for life.

Attendance & viewership seem to have stabilized and a lucrative broadcast deal has been signed. At least according to Jeff Gluck’s pole most people that watch the races really like them. This is all good!

I think the biggest improvement Nascar could make is attracting younger viewers. You have to be careful though as whatever you are using to catch a new viewer must be repeated.
Which they have been making progress in

Back
Top Bottom