The new Mclaren to look like this?

N

NateDogg

newmac.jpg

Sorry Nate, but that aint it. There is no way McLaren would have released it to some magazine. I say that, thats last years car. The rear wing on their current car will be the same on the new one, why else would it be on their development car? Just too many things will need to change but McLaren has said (for your side of the arguement) that the car will NOT look too much different, no outlandish features in otherwords, but under the carbon fibre, the components will be totally different and the most advanced in the world.

dang, yeah you defintely right, I'm not too up on my german but it says 860PS, which is what they at least have now. Its been a pretty secret endevor, I can't find much on the car. If its everything they say it is, it going to be something amazing to see thats for sure.

forgot to add something, I have heard it will house totally revolutionary components. Such as possibility no transmission at all, creating a miltitasking rear end that will function as a transmission. Pretty wild I would say.

I absolutely can't wait to see the new McLaren run.

My dream would be to see Coulthard go somewhere else, maybe Renault or somesuch and get an American driver to run with Kimi.

:bounce:

Back
Top Bottom