The Next Big Thing

Connor is going to be one to watch, most definitely. I just hope he and his handlers don't push him too far, too fast.
We've seen a lot of youngsters touted as the next big star, only to see them fade away into obscurity.
Example: Reed Sorenson

And we saw how close Joey Logano came to joining that list after JGR rushed him up.

The kid has a high ceiling but we‘ve also seen this before.

If you had a nickel for every time a prospect was called “the real deal” you’d probably be able to purchase a Cup charter. That being said…Zilisch is the real deal. This is a kid who would be working his way up the F1 feeder system if he had the funding to continue pursuing a path over there. His road racing ability is undeniable, but he’s shown a ton of raw talent and adaptability in hopping into stock cars (CARS/ARCA) on ovals he’s never visited before and winning immediately. Oval racing at the Xfinity level will be a tough challenge but he progresses along learning curves at such a high rate.

There’s no question he can be a Cup championship contender one day with his pure talent, versatility, and composure. And having all the might of JRM, Trackhouse, and GM behind him will only further his development as well.

Connor is going to be one to watch, most definitely. I just hope he and his handlers don't push him too far, too fast.
We've seen a lot of youngsters touted as the next big star, only to see them fade away into obscurity.
Example: Reed Sorenson
Casey Atwood.

In a Hendrick-prepared Camaro? :D
It will be in a Truck prepared by BMR the #1 truck team in the series for Bristol with HendrickCars.com plastered all over it lol. Connor is racing at Bristol the night before in ARCA also. He has won a number of races on ovals in ARCA already. Dover, Iowa, IRP, Michigan, and 2nd at Milwaukee.

It will be in a Truck prepared by BMR the #1 truck team in the series for Bristol with HendrickCars.com plastered all over it lol. Connor is racing at Bristol the night before in ARCA also. He has won a number of races on ovals in ARCA already. Dover, Iowa, IRP, Michigan, and 2nd at Milwaukee.
You may have missed the 'hope he runs at Le Mans one day' comment I was replying to. ;)

Back
Top Bottom