The President has a New Plan

P

Prowler

The President has lost patience with the Army Special Forces so his latest ploy to drive the Taliban and Al Queda out of the mountains of Afghanistan is to send in a team of Alabama Special Forces. Billy Bob, Bubba, Boo, Scooter, and Cooter are being sent in with the following information:

1. There is no limit.
2. The season opened last weekend.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickup trucks, country music, or Jesus.
5. Some are queer.
6. They don't like barbeque.
7. They were responsible for Dale Earnhardt's death.

OK now Kentucky has joined. we got TONY, JEFF, JIMMY, DICK TRICKEL. (we have nascar nice names) and i am going to rip some in the for #7. them sobs. and the last part of #4 pissed me off to. lol :p :D

All they have to do is send a herd of washwomen over there,Those Turds,I mean curds would run for cover in a heartbeat.Yak!Yak!Yak!Yak! And they would be runnin back.:p

Lets add the Budweiser Clydesdales, Naked Women, Ernest and Julio Gallo, Hooters girls and the Cowboys cheerleaders, Michael Jackson, and the Vienna Boys Choir. Don't forget Mr Rush.

Originally posted by pbunch
All they have to do is send a herd of washwomen over there,Those Turds,I mean curds would run for cover in a heartbeat.Yak!Yak!Yak!Yak! And they would be runnin back.:p

Actually pb, the Kurds are good guys (for now).

Originally posted by pbunch
Thats right Kat,Aren't they from Turkey?

Great Mind, you should join MENSA:D

I still think the naked women, Hooters girls and the cheerleaders would be a perfect choice, hehehe. Let's serve pigs in a blanket with that beer too.

Pigs in a blanket,Why not pigs in a Afgan.:pThat Mensa,is it like The Moose,I already belong to that.

Back
Top Bottom