The Replacements 100 at Atlanta

I applaud the effort.

The result is not compelling.

Watched archived races it will be, to scratch the itch.

I started watching the USAC non wing sprint cars iRacing series last year because a personal friend qualified for it. I watched it for him, but as soon as he'd have a mishap, it couldn't hold my interest. iRacing is a great tool just as flight simulators are, and it's loads of fun for the participants. As a spectator event it has a long, long way to go.

Or Parker Kligerman.

NASCAR really dropped the ball on this iRacing thing. They've been pushing it so hard, yet when it's the only viable "sport," they don't try to get it on Fox or NBC.
I’m certain they are more concerned with the health of their employees and business continuity.

If they do this again next week -- I'll watch it, especially with familiar names in the seats.

I think they need to restritct it to Nascar drivers that race in the big three. Expand it to crew chiefs and spotters if they can't get a field together.

Gotta buy the rig first
Got to buy the rig? I am talking about drivers who are experienced and good at it. There were around 15 in this first race, I think there are more out there who for whatever reason didn't participate but may have wanted to. Eh time will tell, they are talking about another race next week.

Got to buy the rig? I am talking about drivers who are experienced and good at it. There were around 15 in this first race, I think there are more out there who for whatever reason didn't participate but may have wanted to. Eh time will tell, they are talking about another race next week.
I misunderstood. Thought you meant add only drivers in the big 3 even ones who werent participating today

Back
Top Bottom