The Truth about Men!

S

sgbg88

True Facts About Men

1. Husbands are like children -- they're fine if they're someone else's.
2. Women don't make fools of men -- most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
3. The best reason to divorce a man is a health reason: you're sick of him.
4. Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home. He probably lies about other things too.
5. A woman's work that is never done is the stuff she asked her husband to do.

6. If you want a nice man go for a bald one -- they try harder.

7. Go for younger men. You might as well -- they never mature anyway.
8. Men are all the same -- they just have different faces so you can tell them apart.
9. Definition of a man with manners -- he gets out of the bath to pee.
10.Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will usually find that he is already married or gay.
11. Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work of five men -- a woman.
12. There are a lot of words you can use to describe men -strong, caring, loving -- they'd be wrong but you could still use them.
13. Men's brains are like the prison system -- not enough cells per man.
14. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men when used on their own - "don't" and "stop".

This is fun!!!! :bounce:

You BAAAD SGBG, and I love it!

Attachments

• Awful_truth_men_vs_women_where_the_heart_is.jpg
    Awful_truth_men_vs_women_where_the_heart_is.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 204
Originally posted by 97forever@Jan 10 2004, 05:19 PM
Bad girls!!! BOTH of you! You dont catch Maj being mean that often! Or Dee. Ok---maybe. ;)
:bslfag: :bslfag:

OK SG, remember, whats good for the goose... ^_^

Be back soon!

A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's, and walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, "I'd like to buy a bra for my wife"
What type of bra?" asked the clerk.

"Type?" inquires the man. "There is more than one type?"

"Look around," said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, color and material. "Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only three types of bras," replied the salesclerk.

Confused, the man asked what the types were.

The saleslady replied "The Catholic type, the, Salvation Army type, and the Baptist type. Which one do you need?"

Still confused the man asked, "What is the difference between them?"

The lady responded, "It is all really quite simple. The Catholic type supports the masses, the Salvation Army type lifts up the fallen, and the Baptist type makes mountains out of mole hills.”

When a blonde gets old....

One Sunday a pastor toldthe congregation that the church needed some extra money and asked the people toprayerfully consider giving a little extra in the offering plate. He said thatwhoever gave the most would be able to pick out three hymns.

After the offering plateswere passed, the pastor glanced down and noticed that someone had placed a $1,000 bill inoffering. He was so excited that he immediately shared his joy with his congregationand said he'd like to personally thank the person who placed the money in the plate.

A very quiet, elderly,saintly lady all the way in the back shyly raised her hand. The pastor asked her to cometo the front. Slowly she made her way to the pastor. He told her how wonderfulit was that she gave so much and in thanksgiving asked her to pick out three hymns.

Her eyes brightened as she looked over the congregation, pointed to the three handsomest men in the building and said, "I'll take him and him and him."

I'm sitting on this plane, eating my dinner, when all of a sudden the captain comes on the loudspeaker and tells us that the plane is about to crash land into the mountains. The next thing I know this woman from the front of the plane jumps up from her seat and starts screaming like a lunatic.
"I can't die today! I WON'T die today! I am twenty-seven years old! I have been on countless dates and no one has ever made me feel like a woman! Please, I don't want to die like this! Is there anyone on this airplane that can make me feel like a woman?"

The entire plane went from hysteria to complete silence. Then, from the back of the plane, someone stood up. He was a dark, tall, well-built, handsome man.

"I can make you feel like a woman," was his reply.

He started walking slowly down the isle to the woman, who was now shaking with anticipation. One by one he started unbuttoning his shirt buttons, revealing his rippling stomach muscles. He quickly took his shirt off, slowly reached for her trembling hand, looked in her eyes and said...

"Iron this!"

A fellow bought a newCorvette and was out on an interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down,the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph he suddenly saw a flashing red and bluelight behind him.

"There ain't no waythey can catch a Corvette," he thought to himself and opened her up further. Theneedle hit 90, 100, 130 and finally 150 with the light still behind him. "Whatthe hell am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.

The cop came up to him,took his license without a word and examined it and the car. ''I've had a tough shift andthis is my last pull over. I don't feel like more paperwork so if you can give me anexcuse for your driving that I haven't heard before you can go!"

"Last week my wife ranoff with a cop," the man said, "and I was afraid you were trying to give herback!"

"Off you go,"said the officer.

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: One. ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS. But if, by some miracle, they actually found the light bulbs, TWO DAYS LATER the chair that they dragged across two rooms over to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE RUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN! WHY?! BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THIS HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS....

I'm sorry... what did you ask me?

Why do women wear white on their wedding day?

All major kitchen appliances come in white.

OK last one for now, the others are not funny, there just mean, and this is just for fun! ;)

I'M GLAD I'M A MAN

I'm glad I'm a man, you better believe; I don't live off of yogurt, diet coke, or cottage cheese. I don't bitch to my girlfriends about the size of my breasts; I can get where I want to -- north, south, east or west. I don't get wasted after only 2 beers; and when I do drink I don't end up in tears. I won't spend hours deciding what to wear; I spend 5 minutes max fixing my hair. And I don't go around checking my reflection; in everything shiny from every direction. I don't whine in public and make us leave early; and when you ask why get all bitter and surly.

I'm glad I'm a man, I'm so glad I could sing; I don't have to sit around waiting for that ring. I don't gossip about friends or stab them in the back; I don't carry our differences into the sack. I'll never go psycho and threaten to kill you; or think every guy out there's trying to steal you. I'm rational, reasonable, and logical too; I know what the time is and I know what to do. And I honestly think its a privilege for me; to have these two balls and stand when I pee. I live to watch sports and play all sorts of ball; it's more fun than dealing with women after all. I won't cry if you say it's not going to work; I won't remain bitter and call you a jerk. Feel free to use me for immediate pleasure; I won't assume it's permanent by any measure.

Yes, I'm so very glad I'm a man, you see; I'm glad I'm not capable of child delivery. I don't get all bitchy every 28 days; I'm glad that my gender gets me a much bigger raise. I'm a man by chance and I'm thankful it's true; I'm so glad I'm a man and not a woman like you!

Originally posted by Flametamer@Jan 10 2004, 05:43 PM
OK SG, remember, whats good for the goose... ^_^

Be back soon!
:nyanya: :nyanya:

Attachments

• cartoon_moon.gif
    cartoon_moon.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 322
Originally posted by Flametamer@Jan 10 2004, 06:05 PM
I see there's a Really full moon in Georgia! :p
:p

Attachments

• Favorite_things_granny_with_a_gun.gif
    Favorite_things_granny_with_a_gun.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 180
Ok Flametamer I can see your a good player!!! That's ok I like a challange!! Bring it on baby!!! ;) :lol:

Serious time folks:

As the esteemed Flametamer so accurately points out in his excellent female brain breakdown above, I must draw attention to the enlarged sex initiator gland in this particular specimen. A true mutant as that gland is approximately 11 times LARGER than the female norm.

I felt I owed it to my fellow forum members to point that out.

Otherwise an extraordinary piece of work Flametamer.

Two men were in a pub.
One man said, ''Did you know that beer contains female hormones?''
The other man said, ''No! Is it true?'' ''Yes,'' said the first man. ''If you drink too much, you start talking crap and you drive terribly.''

Here ya go Flametamer:

sound familiar

Attachments

• malbrain.gif
    malbrain.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 214
As a Woman was driving down the freeway, her car phone rang.

Answering, She heard her husbands voice urgently warning her, "Honey, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Route 280. Please be careful!"

"It's not just one car," she said, "It's hundreds of them!"

Another one:

Why Men Should Be Built By Kodak

They would automatically shut off when they weren't being used.
You wouldn't have to wait for them to recharge after each shot.
They last longer and come with a warranty.
You can try them out first for a two-week trial period and return them if not satisfied with no risks or hassle.
They exist to capture the moment, not ruin it.
They come in fashion colors.
You can keep them in maximum zoom.
They come with replaceable or adjustable parts.
The parts that count are portable.
They don't mind over-exposure.
They respond to the slightest touch.
The one you want is available at a KMART near you.

Adam was walking around thegarden of Eden, moping. So God asked him, "What is wrong withyou?" Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companon and that it would be a woman. He said, "This person will gather food for you, cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you. She will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it.

Adam asked God, "Whatwill a woman like this cost?"

God replied, "An arm and a leg."

Adam thought a moment and asked, "What can I get for a rib?"

The rest is history....

Material safety data sheet # 69

Element: Woman

Symbol: Wo

Discoverer: Adam

Atomic Mass: Accepted as 118lbs., known to vary from 110 to 550lbs.

Occurence: Copious quantities throughout the world.

Physical properties:

Surface usually covered with a painted field and a variety of esthers.

Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.

Melts when given special treatment.

Bitter if incorrectly used.

Found in states varying from virgin metal to common ore.

Yields to pressure applied at correct points.

Chemical properties:

Has a genuine affinity for gold, silver, platinum, and precious stones.

Absorbs great quantities of attention.

VOLATILE: May explode without warning for no apparent reason.

Insoluble in water, but activity greatly increased with alcohol.

Most common uses:

Primarily ornamental, especially in sports cars.

Found to be a great aid to relaxation.

Tests:

Pure specimen turns rosey pink when discovered in its natural state.

Turns green when placed next to a fresher specimen.

Hazards:

Hard to retain when left in inexperienced hands.

Illegal (not to mention deadly) to possess more than one at a time.

Pickup Line Rebuttals

I know how to please a woman.
Then please leave me alone.

I want to give myself to you.
Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.

Your hair color is fabulous.
Thank you. It's on aisle three at the corner drug store.

You look like a dream.
Go back to sleep.

I can tell that you want me.
Yes, I want you to leave.

I'd go through anything for you.
Let's start with your bank account.

May I have the last dance?
You've just had it.

Your place or mine?
Both. You go to your place, and I'll go to mine.

Is this seat empty?
Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.

What's it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
What's it like being the biggest liar in the world?

Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Wonder if Flametamer has used these lines before!!!! :ph34r: :unsure: B)

Originally posted by sgbg88@Jan 10 2004, 07:49 PM

Wonder if Flametamer has used these lines before!!!! :ph34r:  :unsure:  B)
OH OH... a personall attack!! we must have em on the ropes 97, they are getting mean now!! :lol:

and I have not used any of these lines.... dont need em! B)

Back
Top Bottom