The Unit

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Just caught the season opener for The Unit and I thought that it was up to par with lots of questions to be answered.

With this show now on the air again, it makes two shows that I really hate to miss. Besides this show, the other is NCIS. The Unit used to follow NCIS and that made it great for me, but with the new slot for the show on Sunday, I'm not quite sure it will survive. At least Dennis Haybert will still have work hawking insurance for All State.

Any other fans?

Sunday will be the killer of it. I think Red Cap is dirty, but we will have to wait and see. Do you watch Burn Notice too. Buck we watch the same shows.:beerbang:

Sunday will be the killer of it. I think Red Cap is dirty, but we will have to wait and see. Do you watch Burn Notice too. Buck we watch the same shows.:beerbang:

Tab, I've never heard of Burn Notice. Please, don't get me hooked on another show. Right now I'm using my free time to watch the old series Baa Baa Black Sheep. I really loved that show way back when. Oh, and I ended up missing the second NCIS show and again, had to resort to watching it on the internet. The good thing about that is the commercials are a lot shorter.

Burn Notice is on USA Network. It is good, but you would have to go back and watch all the shows on the net. You can watch a show in aboiut 40 min. without the comm. You can learn some cool spy stuff on that show.

Sunday will be the killer of it. I think Red Cap is dirty, but we will have to wait and see. Do you watch Burn Notice too. .
After having watched the last episode, I am beginning to think you have something there. It appears that they are wanting everyone to gain the trust of this woman so it wouldn't be hard for them to throw a wrench in the whole mess somewhere along the line.

Also, this last episode was the first time I've seen any other operatives outside the compound that are with the unit, i.e. the older woman and her friend confronting Tiffy.

While we're on this, and I know this is only a show, but those people have to be the most, and I repeat, the most patriotic people in this country. I don't have any doubt that I would not be able to withstand what those women are going through and as a man and a husband, I wouldn't want my wife to go through that either, especially with a new born. I just can't imagine a mother not getting the heck out of there.

Back
Top Bottom