The Worst Sponsors Team Owners and Track Promoters in NASCAR History

How you friggin know me tough guy? Call me lazy? Justification? For what? Don’t like what’s being said, dispute it. But getting personal shows a hell of a lot more about you than I.
It wasn't directed at any one person. Just a fact I know after man years running my own company. I hired electricians as smart or smarter than myself and they complained I made all the money. The reason, "They were to lazy to put in the 16 hours a day" it takes to run a company.
That was my point when I made the comment. Rick probably put in long hours to get his companies successful while others wanted the same success just working 10 hour day.

It wasn't directed at any one person. Just a fact I know after man years running my own company. I hired electricians as smart or smarter than myself and they complained I made all the money. The reason, "They were to lazy to put in the 16 hours a day" it takes to run a company.
That was my point when I made the comment. Rick probably put in long hours to get his companies successful while others wanted the same success just working 10 hour day.
Gotcha. Sorry. Just assumed when it was me and another poster predominantly talking about RH.

The sponsors while bad are really nothing out of the ordinary when considering the history of auto racing. There's always been more will to be in racing than the money to make it happen. Sarah Fisher got national coverage for her sponsor ResQ Energy Drink by giving a helmet to Hillary Clinton in her primary fight with Barack Obama at the 2008 Indy 500, and within a week with Sarah at the track with her car entered, ResQ never paid anything. Fans at the track felt so sorry for her they approached her all month with small checks.

And that's not even touching all the people that resorted to criminal enterprise to pay for auto racing.

Reactions: sky
I'm not going to hold his business dealings against him as an owner. If we're going on looks, he looks like a pretty good one to work for. Other than that whole business hiring that Gordon kid, of course.

Just indicates what he is possibly capable of to "win".

Someone probably already said it but U.S. Fidelis has to be at the top of the list. The guy that ran that company was a complete scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom