things change but why??

S

smack500

why is a state on the west coast the most populated state in the usa ( california ) but why ?

More people are voteing for the independent person instead of democrat or republic but why???

Less people vote every year but why??

country music has gotin less popular over the years buy why?

cigerate smokeing has gone down ages 30 and up but cigerate smokeing has gone up for teenagers the last few years buy why?

people do more drugs now then any other time in this worlds history but why?

65% of people in the usa are overweight but why??

hate crimes have gotin worse over the last few years but why??

this is the first time in americas history that more then 30% of the people said they would vote for a women president but why??

America gets involved with other countrys afairs more then any other country but why?

people in california are more willing to try new things then people in new york but why?

the sales of american flags are 30% higher in canada then the sale of canadian flags in america but why?

other countrys has helped us in every war we have been in since world war I but we get most of the credit why?

I am bored and have work to do but Im doing this instead why?

ok this is all nonsince but I was bored

i guess you where bored but someof those where good questions

i got questions to but ya know what, im never gonna get answers til i die and go to heaven--

such as why do good people die and suffer and bad people live prosperous?

why do women think abortion is a choice? (its murder in my eyes)

1. California is most populated because the weathers great, and its huge
2. people are sick of th political state in America, and vote for ind. just because the normal politicians are intolerable
3. see #2, then consider that some don't think its even worth throwing their vote away.
4. because all country sounds the same
5. because when your a teenager, you dont feel the consequences of smoking, by the time your 30, your lungs are shot and you quit
6. drugs are more easily available than ever before
7. because more americans can afford enough food to get fat
8. because while it may seem the opposite, racial tentions have been raised every year since civil rights
9. because women are more genrally excepted in leadership nowadays
10. because America feels it's their duty to police the world, and its really gonna bite us in the ass someday
11. because as a rule, people in California are freeer spirits, as well as having higher numbers than in NY
12. because Americans feel a need to show everyone how patriotic they are
13. because Americans think they are the most important nation on the earth
14. because you would rather day dream than get to work, like everyone else in the world

1. because bad people are willing to screw everyone else over to get more money, and whether people like it or not, money DOES buy happiness

2 Abortion IS a choice because the kids that grow up in an unfit, fatherless home grow up to be mentally fu**ed up and they go on killing sprees and sell drugs and cause further destruction of the world, kids should NOT grow up in an unfit environment, if they are not raised, they will live their life unhappy and unknowingly, looking for revenge

they got some major heat problems over there right now, its gonna take alot more then that to get it to stop being the most populated state though.

i disagree w/ abortions strongly whether the dad is unfit or not--they are tons of people that can not have children--and would love to adopt them, its murder---you're takin a human life. the only choice i see it that they had a choice to stretch out there legs and sleep with some guy, its not my fault that they regretted it and didnt want the child they should have thought about it, jeez if every one was as responsible as i am we wouldnt have half of the problems we have!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I disagree with em too but everyone supose to have the right to choose to keep them or not thats the thing baout this country people have the right to do alot of things some alot of people dont agree with

Quote bye 6_17_97_99
1. because bad people are willing to screw everyone else over to get more money, and whether people like it or not, money DOES buy happiness

2 Abortion IS a choice because the kids that grow up in an unfit, fatherless home grow up to be mentally fu**ed up and they go on killing sprees and sell drugs and cause further destruction of the world, kids should NOT grow up in an unfit environment, if they are not raised, they will live their life unhappy and unknowingly, looking for revenge

money DOES NOT bye happiness. i have a new truck, new 4 wheller and new house, but i am not happy and all that stuff togahter cost a lot.

and thats B.S have the kid and give it to someone that will take care of it. thats bull **** not leting it grow up. but it is with God so it dont have to put with with the dangers or the world.

if money byes happyness then why do they want more or something better? because they are not happy with what that have. think about it.

Who says that people in California are more willing to try new things than people from New York?? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom