Things go better with Coke!!??

H

HardScrabble

Have a Coke and a smile!

In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after an accident.

You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.

To clean a toilet pour a can of Coke into the toilet bowl and the “real thing” sir for one hour, then flush clean.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers rub the bumper with a rumpled up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals. It will bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt apply a cloth soaked in Coke to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To remove grease from clothes empty a can of Coca-Cola into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent and run through the regular cycle. The Coke will help loosen the grease stains.

The active ingredient in Coca-Cola is phosphoric acid. Phosphoric acid has a pH of 2.8 and will dissolve a 16d nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones is a major contributor to the increase in osteoporosis.

To carry concentrated Coca-Cola syrup the commercial truck must use the hazardous material placards for “Highly Corrosive” materials.

The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of its trucks for about 20 years.

Interesting HardScrabble,When I worked in a gas station as a teen,We used it to clean the water fountains water spots off.Makes you wonder what it's doing to your insides.

thank god that our stomachs are prepared for sulfuric acid and anything less toxic

Sprite will eat through concrete. I have a buddy that works for Coke.

KAT & TRL,
I'd suggest sticking to iced tea, Diet Coke sweetener does bad things in the human body. I'm not an expert but check it out on the web. My wife has problems from drinking that stuff.

I'm with racer8.........I'll take my Bud Light, thanks.:)

DE W,
You're going to be a senior, congratulations!!!!! :beerchug: Here's to ya' buddy.

Bud, Miller, Heniken....Its all the same...and its all good!

Damn, I WAS drinking a Vanilla Coke as I was reading this.:bleh:

Ya see, that's why ya fill the Coke full of Southern Comfort first. Then if ya drink it and it eats your guts out, you at least don't give a s**t.

Originally posted by Walrus_3
KAT & TRL,
I'd suggest sticking to iced tea, Diet Coke sweetener does bad things in the human body.  I'm not an expert but check it out on the web.  My wife has problems from drinking that stuff.

I am usually the skeptic when it comes to food warnings. If a body listened to all of them, he'd starve to death for lack of anything acceptable to eat. However, I can vouch for the perils of aspertame or however you spell it. I have sleep apnea, and was addicted to Diet Pepsi. I was told that aspertame makes a PRE-EXISTING sleep disorder worse. I laid off the stuff, and sure as the world, I was able to sleep again.

Coupla months ago, I had a pancreas attack, and was hospitalized for a week, had my gall bladder and 5 stones removed. There is a chance that this will result in me being diabetic to some degree. On the heels of this, the doctor told me to lay off this and eliminate that. I was encouraged to drink diet soft drinks. When I asked him which medical warning I should heed, I never got much of an answer. So now I am back on my diet Pepsi, along with water and some other stuff, with regular soft drinks and the occasional Tall Cool One as treats. I figure if the aspartame keeps me awake, I'll just call up the doctor and chat. :D

Back
Top Bottom