Things I hate

When people put goofy looking wheels on muscle cars, like this...
262416_213117662067464_157211594324738_553853_6844796_n.jpg

People calling my work number really late at night, just because I called you and you didn't answer doesn't mean I want you to call me back at 10:30 pm

I hate when my new cell phone keeps beeping waking me up to tell me I have a text message or a voice mail message and I really don't care if I have one yet or not.

I hate taking 48 minutes on the phone with AT&T to find out if the receiver I sent back was from the bedroom or the living room so I would know where to look for the missing one in the moving mess.

People who take the job I love and don't put any effort into it and make it miserable for everyone.

The show Undercover Boss when the CEO or whoever is going undercover acts like they are so surprised when they realize that the people who work for them actually do work so much harder than they do.

People that tell my wife she needs to gain weight.

Automated customer service phone lines that require you to answer several questions. Then after about 10 minutes of waiting the long awaited human voice will ask for the same info.

Young men boys that wear their pants half way down their Ass.

Reactions: sdj
Taliban girl outfits,
Nun outfits,
and Miss Sprint Cup outfits.

And the comparison is intentional. They are about the same to me, and as creepy fearful of the power, beauty and sweetness of the wondrous female form.

Stupid ****s to far gone to enjoy lifes best.

The Bee Gees, Saturday night fever, John Travolta, Donna Summer, and all the sold out DJs who forced disco on a young generation in the 70s.

I hate all you sick Disco perverts.

Eric Clapton, yes I do hate. At the least the over played over hyped classic rock worn out over exposure.

But I cant hate the man, he lost a child nobody deserves that.

Snakes, Alligators, Crocodiles. Never understood a desire to make one a pet.

My granny sort of had a Black King snake on her farm as a pet. She wouldn't let no one hurt it but she didn't feed it or shelter it, it was just to keep other varmints away.

People that tell my wife she needs to gain weight.

They're brave men!

You dont tell a woman she needs to gain weight or lose wait...unless you never want to get laid.

They're brave men!

You dont tell a woman she needs to gain weight or lose wait...unless you never want to get laid.

Usually other women , her mom etc

Snakes, Alligators, Crocodiles. Never understood a desire to make one a pet.

My granny sort of had a Black King snake on her farm as a pet. She wouldn't let no one hurt it but she didn't feed it or shelter it, it was just to keep other varmints away.
Gators? Really? You hate gators? Shame on your sorry ass. :mad::mad: :p

I hate this generation's idea of pop music. There is an amazing lack of actual instruments being played. All you generally hear are drum machines, overprocessed keyboard loops, and overprocessed voices that repeat themselves with very little creativity at all. And while I'm at it, I really hate the stations that play the same half a dozen pop songs over and over like the one they feel the need to play at work. :eviltongu

I hate when one of my kids finishes some type of food and leaves the empty box in the cupboard or fridge and I discover it when I go to get a pack out of the box.

I "HATE", people at boat ramps, when they get ready to unload the boat into the lake, river or any body of water, they park in the F'ing boat ramp and then decide to load all their sh!it in the boat while blocking the F'ing ramp. That one sets my ass on fire.:mad:
Then the reverse, they load the F'ing boat get it just out of the water good, stop, then start unloading their sh!t from the boat back into their vehicle, again, blocking the F'ing boat ramp. :mad:
It is the lack of consideration of others by these "ASSHOLES" that sets me off. Load the boat then move out of the F'ing way of the ramp to do your unload and load sh!t.

Heck I'm gettin pissed just writing this. :lol2:

All these large wimmins on TV that are proud of their cellulite that just has to let it all jiggle for the camaras.
We all have our flaws, just don't think it has to be showcased.

You damn right all my attention is on the lean ones that has visual hip bones and ribs, and thin thighs that a require a deliberate effort to close.

It aint PC but their the ones earning the lust, and the first choice of advertisers.
All the bullshiet cellulitist thinking they are promoting a more natural way and the natural choices made by the eye.
Lust has almost always started and ended with the eyes, it is almost never fair but it has always been a very obvious and honest thing.

Back
Top Bottom