Things I like

Ashley Benson
e88e841a293f7e8fe43b3affddf27bf1.jpg

doug-the-beets.jpg

love the beets

1. Hawt wimmins
2. An iced cold Coca Cola on a hot summer day after you have gone to long since the last one.
3. A glass of cold sweet tea in the summer with a home grown tomato sandwich that has too much dukes mayonnaise and pepper.
4. Colder weather.
5. Wet.

Reactions: sdj
Stone acid cold country music fully loaded with great stratocasters, steel guitars, and fiddles and shocking lyrics about just how sad life can be at times.
Performed by a band with at least one hawtie. She might just be a back up singer, just as long as she is hawt and distracting enough to make the lyrics worthwhile

Small ankles ... I acquired a taste for them after several exchanges with @Greg.

Verbal exchanges, in case anyone was confused / disgusted / sickened by that.

I ain't a drinker but the sentiments are great and relatable at least some of the time.

My Dewalt impact drill has become my favorite tool in recent memory.
I could beat myself for going so long or all these years on cheap discount drills, I didn't know what I was missing.

Note: I do not work for any tool manufacturers or anything of that nature. Just relating my experience, there are probably other higher end drills that are at least as good. Just don't get the cheapest one available.

Reactions: sdj
My next car (at least two years away)

Must have a four speed transmission or maybe a five speed for any old classic hot rod. Automatics may be better now performance wise and almost all the newer frame off restorations I see have a crate engine with an automatic.
But I hope my next buy will be a restored 55 Chevrolet with a crate engine to be lower maintenance and to help with keeping the hood closed, but I really want a manual transmission. Going through the gears is half the fun. I love feeling the power, and hearing the rpm band while slapping the gears around
Pushrod lengths are negotiable.
No Silverbacks either the exterior paint will be a brilliant solid color.

A cool evening by the Camp Fire at my hunting camp with like minded friends and enjoying a nice drink of George Dickel Sour mash whiskey in my hand.

View attachment 53747

Do all these turkeys down here have beards???
I’m trying to golf at Mickey Mouse land and they are everywhere.
Every one that I’ve seen has a beard!!!

Do all these turkeys down here have beards???
I’m trying to golf at Mickey Mouse land and they are everywhere.
Every one that I’ve seen has a beard!!!

Send a picture of what you are seeing, by your question I do not know if you are talking about old farts like me with a beard or actual Wild Turkeys. :idunno:

Send a picture of what you are seeing, by your question I do not know if you are talking about old farts like me with a beard or actual Wild Turkeys. :idunno:

Attachments

• 4182ED49-699B-4927-B0BF-1BE32866FF72.jpeg
    4182ED49-699B-4927-B0BF-1BE32866FF72.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 164
Yes sir, that is a 3 year old Osceola Wild Turkey Gobbler (male). Hens do not have beards except in very very rare occasions, plus a hens head will be mostly Blue not red. If the wild birds have not been under pressure from hunting for long periods of time, they loose some of their fear of man and in sub divisions with woods behind them they can become a problem. The birds I hunt are wild as sh*t.

Photo below is one of Osceola Gobblers from last season. Have fun golfing.

Turkey 3-18-2020 7-30am - 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom