This guy

'HACK' is a much better nickname than 'Bowman the Showman'. That was the media trying to force a rhyme on us. This one was earned in the heat of battle, or at least the hissy of a post-race interview.
I said when they first started calling him Showman that it didn't fit his style at all because he is very shy. :)

Bowman needs to get on him at Phoenix, dog him the whole race. Open it up for Elliott and Larson
That kid doesn't have the balls to do that. Dream on.

I think that means in Denny's world, watch out for me, I am the most important car on the track
There is 0 difference between this and Chasey getting all worked up over Harvick.....other than its Chasey. Harv slid up into Chasey.....Chasey threw a piss fit. Bowman slid up into Denny....Denny is throwing a piss fit. I will say that Bowman waffled on whether or not it was intended while Harv basically told The Chosen to go **** himself.

Shocked it took Revman this long to chime in on this one.......sit back and watch folks

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Man you have to wonder where Denny's head is this week. Calling Bowman a hack, ripping on Chase's fans, saying it would be a disservice is the 11 or 5 don't win the championship, now this.........

I continue to believe his biggest problem is between his ears

I think his head is finally in the right spot. He isn't talking about the race.

There is 0 difference between this and Chasey getting all worked up over Harvick.....other than its Chasey. Harv slid up into Chasey.....Chasey threw a piss fit. Bowman slid up into Denny....Denny is throwing a piss fit. I will say that Bowman waffled on whether or not it was intended while Harv basically told The Chosen to go **** himself.
I think I will choose to believe what Bowman says until he proves to be a weasel like Denny and his whoppers. Denny has lost all credibility with the fans. Elliott or Bowman haven't.

I think I will choose to believe what Bowman says until he proves to be a weasel like Denny and his whoppers. Denny has lost all credibility with the fans. Elliott or Bowman haven't.
Gets out of the car and says Denny has done that to people, then says he didn't mean to. Yeah, credibility. Whatever. Denny has never had it....why should he look for it now? Back to the point. Harvick didn't mean to slid up into Chasey any more than Snowman did to Hamlin. The difference? Chasey. Snowman reminded himself that he drives for Hendrick so he can snow everybody with the "didn't mean to" line. He's young...Gordon is grooming him. He will get it soon.

Gets out of the car and says Denny has done that to people, then says he didn't mean to. Yeah, credibility. Whatever. Denny has never had it....why should he look for it now? Back to the point. Harvick didn't mean to slid up into Chasey any more than Snowman did to Hamlin. The difference? Chasey. Snowman reminded himself that he drives for Hendrick so he can snow everybody with the "didn't mean to" line. He's young...Gordon is grooming him. He will get it soon.
Bad case of Hendrick envy it sounds like to me ;)

Bad case of Hendrick envy it sounds like to me ;)
Damn straight. I would have liked MY TRD peeps to have had the opportunity to build a car specifically for this package. I promise you it wouldn't have taken two years to realize that advantage. Pathetic. Don't choke.

Damn straight. I would have liked MY TRD peeps to have had the opportunity to build a car specifically for this package. I promise you it wouldn't have taken two years to realize that advantage. Pathetic. Don't choke.
Glad you've already started making excuses if your beloved TRD guys can't pull it off

Glad you've already started making excuses if your beloved TRD guys can't pull it off

The fact that WE have two guys in the hunt is testimony to the engineering greatness in Costa Mesa and Salisbury. Chevy's gift has been the advantage all year. Nothing changes today.

eh, he will wear out the new car wank if the Hendrick's win. Peanut gallery
....and you will defend it--just a tweak, right?.....Chicky Nuggie Bunch.

Specific for what package?

Choked again. The Hack wins it within the next 2-3 years. That how it usually goes?

Ofer Hamlin denied again while everyone he’s claimed were beneath him have at least one. Love it.

Denny didn't win the championship today (yet again)....that's on him. There's no way he can blame THAT on Bowman (or anyone else for that matter).
Yep! But at one point towards the end of the race he did have the car to get it done. Which is more than what I thought he would have lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yep! But at one point towards the end of the race he did have the car to get it done. Which is more than what I thought he would have lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
And claims Bowman has the fastest car every week and can’t get it done. But he did 4 times to Denny’s what? 2?

Aside we from running his mouth and the Martinsville pout he had a great season.
I haven't crushed numbers but he probably performed with the most success at JGR this year. It could be argued that he was their best this season.

I know he isn't popular but this isn't another 2010. I think he had the car to beat the year and he simply didn't come through and JJ beat him in spite of having less speed.
I wouldn't say Hamlin was flawless but he did a hell of a job driving this year. This wasn't a choke job sometimes you perform well and it just isn't enough.

Denny has a great resume in his Cup series career. So many wins and such other accolades…

Sometimes you just find out you’re not quite as good as your competition. It happens… everywhere, not just driving race cars.

I admire Denny’s confidence though. He truly does think he’s one of the best out there and good for him.

I think most of us would choose the same two drivers first out of that JGR stable if we were to own a car and have free reigns to pick out of the litter… Truex Jr and Ky Busch are easily the two studs over there. I think Truex has been the most impressive JGR guy for several seasons tbh. Denny has a lot of talent around him on that team, and he may be able to learn from some of them

124553916_158160039363711_6360763254089297394_n.jpg

I wonder if Denny will match the yapping Burton gerbil's 22 year long career without a championship. Denny has only 5 years to go and at 41 the clock is ticking. Maybe the preacher will start him on the "we only pay for top 5's or better" payment plan?

someone is leaving in the next few years to make room for Ty

I wonder if Denny will match the yapping Burton gerbil's 22 year long career without a championship. Denny has only 5 years to go and at 41 the clock is ticking. Maybe the preacher will start him on the "we only pay for top 5's or better" payment plan?
I do know how to shake the bushes....Revman incoming

Back
Top Bottom