This is damned hilarious

Haha that marriage is gonna last.

So, I get why this is funny. And I kinda get why he wants everybody to see how hot his wife is. If I was tapping something like that on regular basis, it would be hard to get me to shut up about it.

That being said, why would you want to humiliate your wife and post it for all the world to see? I felt pretty bad for her, really. Of course, it's not his fault that she is so airheaded. I hope for his sake, that she continues to put up with this. But, I kinda have my doubts.

Whoa, then you have that many years to get smarter than them. Keep trying, double-k.

Nah, I'm drinking, I'm just messing with you dude.:laugh:

I wonder if she even knows the phone she's holding has a calculator in it?

She's not really "Hot" either.

IF, and only if, this were posted as a gag acted out by the young lady, it might be understandable.

Guess this old man is too puritan for you younger bucks but I fail to see the humor in this video. If this guy cares for his wife he certainly wouldn't be posting her on youtube.com.

I simply cannot comprehend why any man who cares and respects his wife would deliberately embarrass them in that fashion. Men and women who respect one another do not make jokes at their spouses expense.
The entire thing was done in bad taste with a total lack of respect or honor from this guy for his wife. Maybe, with a lot of luck and a bride willing to try to understand his immaturity, meanness, or both, the marriage might make it. It all will depend on how tolerant she is willing to be as his straight person as time goes by.

If this isn't a gag, I hope they do not have children before they discover things are not as they should be.

Back
Top Bottom