This is getting comical

All these e-leagues are going to get confusing as hell.

Guess this means GRC is for sure not coming back and ARX is here to stay, for now..

This is nothing new. It was supposed to launch last year at SEMA (November) in Vegas. Keeps getting delayed. Will see if it actually happens.

And yeah, GRC is not coming back. All of the teams abandoned it, GRC was going to try to go to their new "Gold class", only 2 cars signed on as far as I could tell. They also owed money to a bunch of venues. There were many internal issues going on with GRC, which is probably part of the reason Subaru and Volkswagen leaving. I loved GRC, but if the teams all want to get out, then nothing can be done. ARX in 2018 is kinda a test year i think. Soft launch. In theory they should have a more full schedule next year. It should evolve into something just as good if not better than GRC, but only time will tell.

This is nothing new. It was supposed to launch last year at SEMA (November) in Vegas. Keeps getting delayed. Will see if it actually happens.

And yeah, GRC is not coming back. All of the teams abandoned it, GRC was going to try to go to their new "Gold class", only 2 cars signed on as far as I could tell. They also owed money to a bunch of venues. There were many internal issues going on with GRC, which is probably part of the reason Subaru and Volkswagen leaving. I loved GRC, but if the teams all want to get out, then nothing can be done. ARX in 2018 is kinda a test year i think. Soft launch. In theory they should have a more full schedule next year. It should evolve into something just as good if not better than GRC, but only time will tell.

Yeah not real stoked on the 5 race schedule or whatever this year lol

Yeah not real stoked on the 5 race schedule or whatever this year lol

4 races at 3 tracks including 1 In the UK...
Not great. I usually made it to 3 GRC weekends per year.. I will probably make to to Trois Rivieres. Considering COTA in July but I’ve already got plans that weekend... Would be nice to see 8 weekends next year on their schedule .

Back
Top Bottom