This is just Embarrassing

Discussion in 'Modifieds' started by SpeedPagan, Jun 1, 2014.

1. SpeedPagan

SpeedPagan The iRacing Guru

There's a reason why I don't go to Bowman Gray Stadium and this is it. This isn't racing, this isn't even good Modified racing. This is just some back-country redneck juvenile crap.

2. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle.

It's all bull****. From winning to retaliation. And it's soooo predictable. I don't understand how they fill that place every ******* weekend.

SpeedPagan likes this.
  3. SpeedPagan

For the same reason people like going to WWE events. They don't care about the actual sport, they just want to see the drama, and apparently there was plenty of drama tonight at BGS.

Of course, I have to admit that this edit of the same event was funny, I love the music, very nice touch.

4. Stewart Fan

Stewart Fan Team Owner

I think a lot of that stuff there is scripted.

5. FLRacingFan

FLRacingFan Team Owner

Stereotypes exist for a reason. What a bunch of gumps.

And dumping a guy to win is so impressive.

SpeedPagan and DUN24 like this.
  6. SpeedPagan

I dunno, Burt Myers chrome horn got pretty banged up tonight, so did Junior Miller's car. Think BGS would really foot the repair bill for the torn up cars?

7. SpeedPagan

Then this sh!t happens. Apparently Junior Miller's wife...sister...whomever the **** she is decided to punch Burt Myers in the stomach in Victory Lane.

*sigh* and people actually want this track in iRacing? Why!?

8. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle.

"I'm not on my property! Do we hit her?!"

SMH all around

9. ztevans

ztevans Bridesmaid

@DUN24's custom title could not be more appropriate than it is for this shindig.

DUN24 likes this.