This might have been done before

Lake Placid, Fla. the Caladium Bulb Capitol of the world, 89 miles to the Ft Myers Airport, 124 miles from the Tampa airport, 103 miles from the Orlando airport, 152 miles to the Miami airport.

Very small community, :punkrocke mostly Citrus and Cattle.
Been there many times. My girlfriend lives there which is part of the reason I said "soon to be Florida" in my post. Not a bad area.

Grew up in central Kentucky... family and friends all there, but the last several years I’ve been just outside of Cleveland Ohio. A lot of Ohio racing fans I see...

I agree with the love for Cincinnati and that city. That is a beautiful sight to drive through. I try to time my road trips through there so I catch that view at night time. My favorite.

Liverpool, Pa.

In the heart of winged 410 sprint car racing. PA POSSE!!

I am surrounded by Port Royal Speedway, Selinsgrove Speedway, Lincoln Speedway, Susquehanna Speedway and
of course. Williams Grove Speedway.

Ardmore Alabama, 20 miles north of Huntsville. Born in Huntsville, lived around here all my life.

Yeah I could point to that on a map....:sarcasm:
I could!
sarcastic.gif

I grew up in Great Falls, Virginia. Now live in both Fort Worth, Texas and Loudoun County, Virginia.

Grew up in central Kentucky... family and friends all there, but the last several years I’ve been just outside of Cleveland Ohio. A lot of Ohio racing fans I see...

I agree with the love for Cincinnati and that city. That is a beautiful sight to drive through. I try to time my road trips through there so I catch that view at night time. My favorite.

Cincinnati is a nice city but I hate going there, always doing work on the roads and interstate exits. Haven't been through in a couple of years so they might have finished it all up but it was bad for awhile.

Minnesota (according to the movie Fargo it is pronounced Min - neh - soooo - ta, use a sing-song voice).

Cincinnati is a nice city but I hate going there, always doing work on the roads and interstate exits. Haven't been through in a couple of years so they might have finished it all up but it was bad for awhile.
They say there are four seasons in Ohio...almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction.

They say there are four seasons in Ohio...almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction.
We have some Yooper members here. They only get three seasons - July, August, and Winter. Sometimes they only get two seasons - Winter and Biting Insects.

Damn guys!

Any New Englanders here?

Peabody, Mass here

(Yes, you saw it on facebook with drivers pronouncing Mass towns)

That's where I drive to whenever I make a big purchase, so I can dodge the ungodly Tennessee sales tax. :D
Yeah, since we live on the stateline....... there are as many TN. tags as there are KY. You are correct about the TN. taxes. At least you dodged another tax bullet yesterday on the rail trans. vote.

Back
Top Bottom