Thread Killer: Reloaded

H

Happy29

Decided to start this up again, object of the game, kill the thread, make sure it doesnt come back up after you've posted on it! Other than that, it's a pretty good spam thread, right? Last guy to win this was Riggs10fan.

Start your Engines, folks.

Arright! Decided to start this up again did ya? I fear you have unleashed another posting calamity on us all !

:dual9mm: :dual9mm: :dual9mm:

Guys, just a question ok? But shouldn't this be in thread games like the last one was?

Otherwise it will just bump all the other posts down every time u two post to each other? Not to sound rude or nothing, just wondering. :)

Tina

I see no way of it being killed in the thread games section. No second page to be killed on.

I asked for this thread to be on the Chit-Chat forum back in the Lets see those faces section. Majestyx sent me a PM a few days ago saying I could post it in the Chit-Chat forum. So I see no possibility of it being moved.

Yep I would say it gets moved to the tread games where it belongs. :D

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 19 2003, 03:49 PM
I asked for this thread to be on the Chit-Chat forum back in the Lets see those faces section. Majestyx sent me a PM a few days ago saying I could post it in the Chit-Chat forum. So I see no possibility of it being moved.
Ok then, so I assume we're ok.

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 19 2003, 08:49 PM
Well if the Mods say it's ok. Then go for it.

I gave Happy permission to put it here in the General Chit Chat. If one of the other Mods have a problem with it being here (which I don't think they will), they are more than welcome to move it to the Thread Games. I just figured that some more folks might want to get in on the action, since there are a few who don't visit the Thread Games forum.

On a lighter side, let's get to killing this thread!!! :stupidcomp: :stupidcomp: :stupidcomp: :bazooka:
:bazooka:

:punkrocker: :punkrocker: :punkrocker: :boxing:

Edit: However, I do reserve the right to move it if it begins to get too out of control.

Would this smiley work (I couldnt get it to work on my previous post, though it'd be cool, hopefully it works now!)

trowa3.gif

Well...a thread game in general chit chat? Not the place for it, but then I think a lot of Happy and respect Maj's desicion. I understand Happy's point about the lack of multiple pages in thread games but I also understand the point of fact that this IS a thread game--and clearly it belongs there---a lot of folks browse the top two or three gen chit chat topics then move on. Seems the potential is here for this one to be continually bumped up,maintaining the top spot over over threads.

So in the spirit of diplomacy I would offer a few alternatives for the soon-to-come thread killer controversy:

1. Add another page or two to thread games. Do what you have to and get it back down there.

2. Make it a sticky at the top of this page--if five days elapse and no one has posted in it, game over,last poster wins. That is the game right?

3. Add a rule that the day it drops from page one(this one) it is over and finished. Whoever posted last wins.

4. Limit only a set number of posts per member--say 6,8,10 whatever---once your number are over it can make a natural progression towards finality. Keep in mind, it isn't a topic...it's a game. Make rules Happy and more folks will play.

Those are just a few suggestions for folks to consider. Certainly not meant in a bad spirit at all. Just there really is a valid arguement to change/remove it from this section. What we dont need is an obviously dying post continually propped up by smiley faces and slogans.

Ok...just my opinion. And remember : I was the first poster in Happy's original thread killer! I should get a prize for that!

:p

Ok as a sign of solidarity I am giving this one a bump up guys! Still an advocate of the multi-page thread games suggestion, but here's my blessing on this thread---not that it's needed. :)

{Besides I needed to show Maj I have faith in her! :p }

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Dec 19 2003, 08:27 PM
still waiting for the last word
Clark is trying to be a party pooper! :dual9mm: :dual9mm: :dual9mm: :dual9mm: 29 for doing this again! :wub:

How do you kill this thread? I'm confused and somewhat new still.

As long as there is at least one poster to make a comment it will live on. :D

Be the last poster on it and hope the thread goes several pages down.

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 19 2003, 09:43 PM
Free trip with Nation of Islam Bodyguards for all involved.
Your connections even stretch that far? :p

Sûr, pourquoi pas ? Le Français parlant est toujours preffered la langue de ce forum.

Back
Top Bottom