'Tis a grand morning!

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Not a cloud in the sky, sun shining brightly. Could be a bit warmer, but not too bad.

Have to make a grocery run this AM, to get the last of the Christmas dinner stuff.

Less than 60 days to the 500. :D :D :D
(But who's counting? hehehe)

Up to 55 on the porch, but it gets the morning sun, so I don't think it's actually that warm, yet. Should be in the mid 60s by this afternoon.

Be back later. Off the grocery store to spend money. LOL

It is a grand morning!! I just finished my last class of the semester. I think I did pretty good just can't wait untill i get my grades and GPA. I got a 83% on my research paper, not as good as i hoped but it will do.

Its nice and sunny today as well. Its kinda windy so its a little cold. Can't wait untill its 70 or 80 again.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady

Less than 60 days to the 500.  :D  :D  :D
(But who's counting? hehehe)

I am counting!!! I can't wait untill the first Daytona test!!!

Tis a grand morning any time you can get out of bed. :) Off day for me and it looked like it was going to be wet, but the sun has come out and soon I will be taking the Mrs to lunch. Always fun to do on my day off.

Its nice here too, I have a little cold would be alot better day without it but its fine anyway. Waiting for my father to get home so we can leave.

Good Morning everyone.Busy as a 3 legged cat looking for a place to crap on a sandy beach.:D Have a great day all.:)

Well it snowed 4-5 inches here, which I didn't want. Today was going to be my last day of high school, but they cancelled it. Now I have to wait until January 6, 2003 to turn in my work and finally graduate.:mad: :( :(

I will have to concur with you TRL. The sunshine is rather nice. Sitting here at my sister's south of Houston. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!:)

Back
Top Bottom