Today is National Dog Day

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Sure do miss these 2 scamps.
40162374_2032991253380242_3757604464215719936_n.jpg

Gabbie on the left, Steamer on the right, sure do miss Steamer. Gabbie has got to be the best Dog we have ever had, I have never heard her bark. Steamer also was a great dog. Basically Gabbie puts up with me and is hooked to my wife 24/7. LOL. This is a portrait of both them in show trim, the lady that grooms them is also an artist.

Gabbie and Steamer.jpg

Brandons Golden Retriever "Dakota" is one and a half now and doing great. His grandparents have a miniature chihuahua now as well "Denver" 3.5 lbs.

She picks on Dakota all the time, but he instinctively knows she is delicate and is patient. He even let's her eat his food, and lovingly wraps his paws around her when they nap.

Must be a trait of those named Dakota. Dakota was a quarter horse that came to us by way of the Equine Rescue. She was a mess, she had been beaten, starved, neglected. She was sickening to look at when we first got her. Vet floated her teeth, farrier straighten out her hooves. I think they bought new 'vette's for what they charged. It took quite a while to gain her trust, turned out to be my favorite horse. Gentle disposition and a ''easy ride''.

Back
Top Bottom