Tonight, iRacing Saturday Night Thunder at Bristol 4/4/2020

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Format and entry list inside
How can I tune in?

You can catch Saturday Night Thunder from Bristol tonight (Sat. Apr. 4), streaming at eNASCAR.com/live. Coverage begins at 8 p.m. ET.

For more eNASCAR action from Bristol, tune in to FOX, FS1 or the FOX Sports app Sunday at 1 p.m. ET for the third race of eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series.

Should be pretty good. Will be curious to see how this car runs because I’m planning on getting it for iRacing soon

Just tuned into the C Main

3 wrecks in 2 laps.

No thanks.

Stacked up the Start -- gooned it up good. Fun to watch!

20.5K watching through YT and another 3.5K watching on Twitch.

Not bad, not bad people.

Oof. Caution is out.

Rueben deadass pulled out right as another car was coming lol
Looked like he was holding the brake. Just a bad spot to be in honestly.

Jeb was committed and had nowhere to go.

Insane how actual sponsors are on these cars, got to get in that TV time somehow. Really cool to see Filter Time and LS Tractor schemes.

Man, it sucks to get off to a bad start on iRacing. Folks are getting run over immediately after the flag drops, if they get a bad launch its pretty much a guaranteed crash. Especially with a lot of newcomers to the fold.

Man, it sucks to get off to a bad start on iRacing. Folks are getting run over immediately after the flag drops, if they get a bad launch its pretty much a guaranteed crash.
Based on my experience with iRacing so far, the green flag sometimes takes awhile to drop and people including myself are ready to go before it drops

masterful gerbilling -- very informative with unrelenting play-by-play and commentary :D

Man, it sucks to get off to a bad start on iRacing. Folks are getting run over immediately after the flag drops, if they get a bad launch its pretty much a guaranteed crash. Especially with a lot of newcomers to the fold.
You just summed up rookie street stocks. There is a reason I know the site used to say you can't win the race in turn 1 but you can lose it.

I watched it tonight, it was entertainment. Kinda nice not having commercial breaks.

I think Iracing will definitely have more followers coming out of this, but I still dont see it being significant competition for the real thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom