Tony Stewart and Kid Rock

P

pettyfan4life

I was on some site and they said Tony will be runnin a kidrock scheme at the busch Charolette race in a #8 car

That sucks! Now I'm going to have to go against my will and buy a Stewart car :mad:

Seems to make more sense if it was Stewart driving in Busch that he would wheel a Gibbs car. Could it be a typo, and really the #18 BGN car?

It has to be the 18 car. Park is driving the #8 Maxwell House and the #8 Cheese Nips/Fig Newtons car.

It can't be the 18 car. Coy Gibbs is driving that car full time in the Busch Series with MBNA as the sponsor.

I just don't see Gibbs letting Stewart drive for somebody else.

It says on jayski that this scheme will run at one of the Richmond BGN races, possible the May race because Jr is going to drive in all three races in Sept.
It also says on Jayski that Kevin Harvick is going to run an Ozzy Osbourne paint scheme on his BGN or Cup car at Richmond.

Can't be much worse than this.....
37poison-layout.jpg

Derrick Cope ran or attempted to run those schemes last year. The only "music car" I like from last year was Marlin's KISS Dodge...

Earnhardt plans to run both Daytona Busch Series races and the event at Talladega in the same car. In addition, Chance 2 will field cars for DEI teammate Steve Park in five races and for Busch North driver Martin Truex Jr. in up to five more Busch Series events.

Taken off Nascar.Com here is the full article:

http://www.nascar.com/2003/news/headlines/...test/index.html

Back
Top Bottom