Tony Stewart drives a top fuel dragster

Tony did an awesome job mixing the fuel for Leah's dragster in Sonoma last week when she went to the finals. But chatter around the drag racing world says he is planning on racing against her in top fuel in the near future. He definitely has a lot of irons in the fire and seems to be hands on full steam ahead. He has been learning as much as he can about these cars. I would love to see him start up a 2 car team for himself and Leah down the road even if he only raced a limited schedule.

Last edited:
He needed to put just a touch more nitro in her fuel so she could beat Steve Torrence. heh heh

He needed to put just a touch more nitro in her fuel so she could beat Steve Torrence. heh heh
Yep, her 3.76 to Steve's 3.75 came up a little short. The 3.72 she ran in the semi final would have been nice... it gave her lane choice over Steve's 3.73. I didn't realize until today that Tony has attended every NHRA drag race since Indy 1 of last year. A few of the races he had to fly in a little late but he was there.

Dunns team had a good day.did you go?i went friday had fun
No, he called me last week and said that he would have me a ticket if I wanted to come and hangout with them. But I have been out of town visiting some friends and and wouldn't be in town. The next day Alice Bode, Bobs wife called me and offered me the same thing. It would have been fun though.

Back
Top Bottom