Tony Stewart Looking Good For Title

F

Flyboy

Tony has always been good down the stretch!

What else needs to be said. This guy is GOOD !!!!!!!!

Tony is the best, and things are looking great, but this certainly isn't a done deal.

Gordon looks better?

hmm

Then why does Tony do better with the women ?????

His Girl is a Hottie !

Now how do you know if Tony does better with the women? How do you know he even likes women?:p Just cause Jeff is gonna lose half of everything he's touched doesn't make him bad, it just makes her an evil bitch but we won't get into that.

And Tony might be the best, but I know a certain four time champ that would tell you otherwise.

Oh yea, I forget who that is sometimes. Thanks for the wake up call.:satisfied

Hey Paul, are you gonna do some kinda dance when you hit 10,000 posts? Cause come on man, that's bunches of posts.

I am definitley female...and there is NO question: Tony Stewart rocks my boat. Gordo isn't even a little wave in my ocean. Too feminine. But if we all liked the same thing, it would be a dull, boring world. I'd take Tony over Jeff or anyone else in WC, Hands Down.

B.C.

No doubt Jeff is getting hosed by his X. But you must admit that Tony's lady is a very attractive woman. I have seen her in person. I don't think there is a more attractive women in the infield at a nascar race. Tony can land the women too!

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
Oh yea, I forget who that is sometimes.  Thanks for the wake up call.:satisfied

Hey Paul, are you gonna do some kinda dance when you hit 10,000 posts?  Cause come on man, that's bunches of posts.

I'm kind of embarssed that I have this many posts.

I was thinking of setting it back to 0.

:eek:

Will it even read out 10000 or is there not enough space in the field?

Yea, sometime next week at the rate your tearing it up.:crashcomp

You know...These topics go so far afield sometimes I have trouble keeping up.....let's see......Tony looks good.....for the championship and otherwise...agreed....well as for casting aspersions on the character of Jeff and/or Brooke...puh-leeze...give it a rest.....10,000 posts OH MY GAWD! That is freakin' amazing Paul.(feel free to censor...lol) and no reason to be embarrassed....there were days in the not so distant past when no one was posting much of anything....so kudos for getting the board up and running and active.

Sometime next month most likely. Damn work and school has kept me off of this thing lately. Not near enough playtime for me, that's for sure. And it blows.

Hey, I know you run Linux. What version of it do you run and is tech support a bitch to get when you need it? I'm thinking about running Linux on my laptop when it shows up.

Stewart is okay in my book, but not really one of my favorites. It would be interesting to see him get a title this year after all this controversy that went on, but I think there's still a lot that could happen in these next 7 races. We could end up with a rookie taking this championship away (with Johnson in 4th and Newman in 5th).

But since when were we this late in the season and 1st through 10th in the points were less than 300 points apart? Usually only the top-5 is that close.

Look out for Ryan Newman as well. That team has been very consistent as of late.

I wonder if Tony will wear Boxing gloves to the Banquet this year in an effort to add some comedy to his title run. It was hilarious last year when he wore the Hans device under his tuxedo !

Sometime next month most likely.  Damn work and school has kept me off of this thing lately.  Not near enough playtime for me, that's for sure.  And it blows.

Hey, I know you run Linux.  What version of it do you run and is tech support a bitch to get when you need it?  I'm thinking about running Linux on my laptop when it shows up.

I run Mandrake 9.0 with the Gnome desktop.

Thinking of switching to Gentoo Linux but Mandrake is so warm and cozy.

The linux community is alive and well. There are newsgroups, message boards, mailing lists etc etc. I started out not knowing a thing and just dug through the internet looking for people having the same problems I was having, sure bet that you won't be the first.

There is tons of support. I can even try to help you out if need be.

Sometime next month most likely.  Damn work and school has kept me off of this thing lately.  Not near enough playtime for me, that's for sure.  And it blows.

Hey, I know you run Linux.  What version of it do you run and is tech support a bitch to get when you need it?  I'm thinking about running Linux on my laptop when it shows up.

If you are just a begginer to running linux I recomend you go with linux mandrake http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ most distros you pay for you can get some support with them, either way you can get free advice on running linux at alot of places.

Cool, that's what I wanted to hear. I think I'll like it better for what I do and I'm so sick:bleh: of the Windows interface that it's not even funny. That and the crashing problem that it has regardless of what version you run. Multitasking my ass.

What version Linux you runnin?

Thanks smack, I'll check it out.

Ok, thanks Paul. I might have to hollar at you for some info when I get started. Appreciate the help.

Originally posted by tonystewart1
Gordon looks better?

hmm

Then why does Tony do better with the women ?????

His Girl is a Hottie !

Actually I was just joking with U,however,if U read My signature U'll get the gist of My confidence of Jeff Gordon winning His 5th Cup!;)

Hendrick has to fix those valve problems for Poor Jeffy Boy to win a title.

If Jeff does win it at Least Brook (Sealy) Gordon won't get half. Some friends of mine went to high school with her and apparently she likes guys with the bucks I hear!

Back
Top Bottom