Too Aggressive?

aggressive group
But only 43 members or a seemingly a statistical basement blip.

Note: not an expert I have never joined Facebook.
I only joined Instadamn to look at the wimmins.

But only 43 members or a seemingly a statistical basement blip.

Note: not an expert I have never joined Facebook.
I only joined Instadamn to look at the wimmins.
Probably a few RF members there...

Maybe someday when Ty Gibbs finally hits puberty, he will stop being a coward and start behaving like a man. In the meantime, we're stuck with this bratty child doing bratty childlike things. You would figure the grandson of a legendary NFL coach wouldn't be such a crybaby bitch, but Ty is showing the whole world he's Charmin soft.

Maybe someday when Ty Gibbs finally hits puberty, he will stop being a coward and start behaving like a man. In the meantime, we're stuck with this bratty child doing bratty childlike things. You would figure the grandson of a legendary NFL coach wouldn't be such a crybaby bitch, but Ty is showing the whole world he's Charmin soft.

for Charmin soft he landed some explosive power shots to the dome, maybe the helmet on gives you extra powers?

Steer clear of Ty when he's got that thing on. folks

You are clueless. First you defend Sauter for being an idiot then you claim Gibbs wouldnt be as good in another car. Gibbs has several other cars on the track that Ty consistently outruns with the same stuff he's got.
Really? And you profess to have some intricate knowledge as to whats someone else's intentions are. Bravo, you have the ability to read minds. Do not be a horse's behind and use common sense. Also, do a little research into the subject instead of leading with your childish emotions. Sauter's spotter actually said that he did not say "Outside" or "Still there" as Sauter came out of the corner as he "assumed", wrongly, that Sauter was going to pull Hallie off the corner. This is probably why nobody wants you as a spotter anymore.
As far as that kid, the 54 has won more races with different drivers in it over the past four/five years. So, prove that the equipment did not have anything to do with that wuss of kid's winning. Put him in one of Dale's cars and lets see if he is as dominate.

Really? And you profess to have some intricate knowledge as to whats someone else's intentions are. Bravo, you have the ability to read minds. Do not be a horse's behind and use common sense. Also, do a little research into the subject instead of leading with your childish emotions. Sauter's spotter actually said that he did not say "Outside" or "Still there" as Sauter came out of the corner as he "assumed", wrongly, that Sauter was going to pull Hallie off the corner. This is probably why nobody wants you as a spotter anymore.
As far as that kid, the 54 has won more races with different drivers in it over the past four/five years. So, prove that the equipment did not have anything to do with that wuss of kid's winning. Put him in one of Dale's cars and lets see if he is as dominate.
You dont need a spotter to tell you when someone is outside when they are directly beside you genius. Ty Gibbs record in the 54 is better then any driver that was in it before him with the exception of Kyle Busch but I dont think even he had a better record and if I wanted to I could be in Bristol this weekend. Anything else?

I could be wrong about this, and if so, fine, but I get the impression that Ty doesn't really have to look out for his equipment the same way some other drivers, especially in Xfinity, might. He'll get a much longer rope from ownership than other drivers might.

He's fine. He might change as time goes by, but he is fine just as he is. NASCAR loves it, the fanbase loves it, Toyota fans love it....we all love it. He moves the needle. We all know who else does that.
I hope he doesn't change. I think he's gonna be the next big villain. I've said this countless times but he checks every single box... Including the name and team he drives for.

With KB fading, NASCAR needs him to be successful and to piss people off.

Movies are as good as their villains. Same goes for sports, imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I could be wrong about this, and if so, fine, but I get the impression that Ty doesn't really have to look out for his equipment the same way some other drivers, especially in Xfinity, might. He'll get a much longer rope from ownership than other drivers might.
While this is probably true in theory, I don't really think it matters

I dont think Gibbs has a crash clause with any of his drivers, comes with the territory. When you are sitting on poles and winning races those things take care of themselves.

I think he got off light. But being in the Xfinity series probably had something to do with the lower fine.

I hope he doesn't change. I think he's gonna be the next big villain. I've said this countless times but he checks every single box... Including the name and team he drives for.

With KB fading, NASCAR needs him to be successful and to piss people off.

Movies are as good as their villains. Same goes for sports, imo.

Yep....LOL....You still have KB fading. You sure have been consistent with this. We shall see.

Be interesting if he wants to take on that villain role or choose the classy mentor role. He will be hated if he keeps winning like he has been. Ask Jeff or Jimmie. If he wins with class won't bother me much except he drives the wrong car.

I don't think we've had a true "villain" since DE passed. Harvick tried but he was pretty much exposed as a wannabe bully/brat then kinda grew up (until last year when he threw a fit with HIS helmet on too). KB has never been the villain to me. He's pretty much clean until he feels wronged by someone who he isn't afraid of then he will instigate/reciprocate. But all in all I think KB is pretty clean and never really needed to wreck people to win. He is just disliked by many because he acts entitled, throw fits when things don't go his way blaming everyone else, and takes all credit when things do. He isn't intimidating in any way so no villain IMO.

Be interesting if he wants to take on that villain role or choose the classy mentor role. He will be hated if he keeps winning like he has been. Ask Jeff or Jimmie. If he wins with class won't bother me much except he drives the wrong car.

I don't think we've had a true "villain" since DE passed. Harvick tried but he was pretty much exposed as a wannabe bully/brat then kinda grew up (until last year when he threw a fit with HIS helmet on too). KB has never been the villain to me. He's pretty much clean until he feels wronged by someone who he isn't afraid of then he will instigate/reciprocate. But all in all I think KB is pretty clean and never really needed to wreck people to win. He is just disliked by many because he acts entitled, throw fits when things don't go his way blaming everyone else, and takes all credit when things do. He isn't intimidating in any way so no villain IMO.

Yeah, I think Kyle Busch is proof that you can be a "villain" without driving like a tool. Sure, there was the Hornaday incident and a couple other instances that stand out, but generally speaking, he's a clean driver IMO. And he never threw a punch at a guy's face while he still had his helmet on, which is the ultimate pusscake move. And even when Kyle Busch was coming up with HMS, he wasn't running people over in ARCA, throwing ridiculous blocks and then blaming the guy who runs into him, calling Xfinity veterans "dirty" in his first start in the series, and all the other douchebaggery Ty has exhibited thus far.

Ty better grow up fast, because the guys in Xfinity will grow tired of his nonsense and there's no way he will pull this stuff in Cup unless he wants to get wrecked every week.

Lets face it, Ty is a little bitty dweeb looking kid. Not exactly someone to fear physically. He fits closer to a spoiled entitled rich kid. But he knows this and is trying to put on a front that he is a humble god fearing spotless individual. To me that is the interesting part. He has a split personality lol.

Lets face it, Ty is a little bitty dweeb looking kid. Not exactly someone to fear physically. He fits closer to a spoiled entitled rich kid. But he knows this and is trying to put on a front that he is a humble god fearing spotless individual. To me that is the interesting part. He has a split personality lol.

The resemblance is uncanny....

tgi_driver_image.jpg

il_fullxfull.1660017626_m03c.jpg

It remains to be seen if Ty continues to think his driving style if just fine. He drove the same way in ARCA, big fish in a small pond, but there are more drivers with similar equipment in Xfinity than ARCA, and it's not as lopsided competition wise. He got a sampling of that at Martinsville and he got a 15,000 dollar learning experience out of it and a bucket of boo's. On to Dega :punkrocke

Yeah, I think Kyle Busch is proof that you can be a "villain" without driving like a tool. Sure, there was the Hornaday incident and a couple other instances that stand out, but generally speaking, he's a clean driver IMO. And he never threw a punch at a guy's face while he still had his helmet on, which is the ultimate pusscake move. And even when Kyle Busch was coming up with HMS, he wasn't running people over in ARCA, throwing ridiculous blocks and then blaming the guy who runs into him, calling Xfinity veterans "dirty" in his first start in the series, and all the other douchebaggery Ty has exhibited thus far.

Ty better grow up fast, because the guys in Xfinity will grow tired of his nonsense and there's no way he will pull this stuff in Cup unless he wants to get wrecked every week.
Well Kyle had the same advantage that Ty has now. They have never been in nothing but good equipment so they really have no reason to rough people up. The car is that good that they should be able to pass whoever they need to cleanly

Look, I am not going to carry the torch for Christianity, but your comment about split personality is ridiculous. His Grandpa coached football players as well. Christians can do these kinds of things. They can be competitive, and they can be assholes from time to time too....while at the same time be true to their faith. We call it humanity....and life is meant to be lived, but perfection isn't the target. You would be perfect for the faith IMO. ;)

So is Cody Ware going to be fined for running into chase multiple times under caution like ty Gibbs did?

So is Cody Ware going to be fined for running into chase multiple times under caution like ty Gibbs did?
If I remember, Gibbs was on pit road after the race was over; Ware was on the track under yellow. I’m NOT saying Ware shouldn’t be smacked, just pointing out why one may be more smack-worthy.

Back
Top Bottom